Reviews for Slipups Of The Ghostly Kind
lumutness chapter 5 . 1/19
Well, the story development is unique and interesting. Especially in DP fandom, since Mr. Lancer suspicions wasn't about Danny being half ghost (jeez, common sense demands that no normal people would even think of it. That boy was so paranoid sometimes), but a victim of (I'm almost certain of this) abuse and/or serious bullying. He was on the wrong track, of course. XD

For characterization, you keep it IC enough. I think. I like your Lancer. But, I haven't see Dash (except in a mentioning) since the first two chapter. Which is kinda off, since he was listed as one of the main character. I think, it would be better if every main character gets an appearance in every chapter, even if only cameo. Just saying.

Okay, let me read the next chapter. ;)
Kattyllin chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
" It just seemed too much like something out of a cartoon." Lol, i see what you did there... :}
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
"When life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell it to make its own dang lemonade!"
- I-have-no-clue-but-it's-probably-anonymous

I love that quote! It's so drawling hilarious!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
No songs have ever made me cry...ever. But here are some sad songs I definitely recommend:

You Don't Know Her Like I Do

I Drive Your Truck

Hope on the Rocks

Drink a Beer

Black Tears

All of these songs are pure awesomeness. Ill go ahead and tell ya in case you don't like this genre, they're all country. I love country music!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I love this story and am so glad I read this AFTER it was completed so I didn't have to wait! My superpower: I would be able to make any wish come true, including my own, and be able to take back the wishes. When I take back wishes, the widget would have the choice to whether or not time was reversed but I would still remember the events. I would want that because then I could wish for any superpower I wanted and take it back I'd I don't like it or grow tired of it (though I doubt that would happen)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Some say the world will end in fire
Some say in ice
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
And if it had to perish twice
I think I know enough hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice

-Robert Frost

I love this poem as much as I love your stories! Sorry, I just had to see if I could cite it cause I only spent like three minutes top memorizing it word for word. There might be a mistake, but I don't think so. Anyway, sounds awesome so far!
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I like the stories where Lancer finds out strange habits too! I mean, Danny *does* cut class and go to the bathroom a lot. How could he *not* notice something's up?
Dusk chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This. Is. AWESOME!
DPfruitloop chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
HOLY MOTHER OF FRUITLOOPS THIS ROCKED!
Danny1FANtom chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
SEQUEL!

SEQUEL!

SEQUEL!:D
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
I loved this story it really kept Danny in character and it had a GREAT storyline. Also when mr. lancer found out he actually reacted in a believable way. Alot of stories dont do that they jus go straight to the questioning. Anyways AWESOME story!
Madigan Keen chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
I totally love this story SO FRIGGIN MUCH!
irezel chapter 17 . 2/22/2010
ho...AWESOME story! completely loved it! can't wait to read some more!
irezel chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
that was a BAD joke danny...
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 17 . 6/11/2009
great story. Of course its Clockwork's doing.

Good Ghost I love in order: Danny, Clockwork, Wulf, Dani, Cujo, and Frostbite.

Bad Ghost I love in order: Skulker, Box Ghost, Ember, Technus, Johnny, & Kitty.