Reviews for What Have They Done?
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ohmigosh...I was sobbing. That was so depressing. :'( Good work though
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Personally, I worship Sirius. For me he's the best character in the series, no contest. But I do love these stories - they just pull my heartstring. Perfectly written.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Whyyy did you kill him? why? :( very sad, well written, good job.
Clio Ying chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Woah - I had a feeling Sirius would die, but it still hurts. I bet the universe wherever Sirius is dead is a sad one, even if good prevails. But there's always someone to mourn Sirius, I've noticed.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'm crying right now...

SIRIUS! MY FAVOURITE MARAUDER! *bursts into tears* Bloody hell this story is sad!
natsumexmikan0921 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
wow. i was reading this fic in the middle of the night (like, 2 30 am), and, i dunno, i just ended up crying! as in, REALLY crying. i dunno why ... oh, who am i kidding, i know EXACTLY why... i love the marauders (minus peter, of course), and that part where walburga was in denial? that just ... made me cry. darn, this was sad. but it's good, because you/it made me cry. but it was REALLY sad. yeah.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I-I cried. Then I cried more.

This is an amazing fic. It really captures the idea of family, angst and tragedy.
SilverLily1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
You totally killed Sirius. How could you? I know you did it to make the story sadder but-but you killed him. No!

Even if you did kill him, this story was great.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Makes one wonder, would she have changed her behaviour if she knew what as going to happen?

Hells
chocolablvr chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
that was sad i almost cried

i almost half-way felt bad for mrs. black!
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was horrible! I mean not horrible like it could have been written by a mental retarded monkey but just horribly sad :(

but you are indeed a good writer.

But this was Sad. (i know what you think: That was the point DUH!)
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is so sad. I don't mind that you killed Sirius, it adds some very nice angst.
iloveanyonebutu chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That was so sad! I was practically crying... I know you said not to yell at you for killing Sirius... but... HOW COULD YOU? I mean it's Sirius...

Anyway enough of my pathetic rambling; the story was well written with all of the emotions captured spot on, although I have to admit I would have thought the roles to have been reversed, with Sirius' father the one more upset about his death than Sirius' mother.

Well Done!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow that was extremely sad. I liked it though. stories that make you feel are hard to write. good job!
Emily chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
It was very well written, I love all of your Sirius stories. I just hated him dying! Other then that minor detail, very good!