Reviews for Moonlight
Namice chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
Great ending!

I also like the twists in the plot. It never gets boring while reading and I had a great time! I never really liked this pupil-teacher-thing. But you have shown me that it can be a real good base for story.
imjce chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
I enjoyed reading this story! The only thing that kept nagging me as I was reading this was if Haruka had tried this in real life; she would surely end up in prison! A pretty girl like Haruka would not do well in prison!
Saro chapter 18 . 9/24/2008
That was really really good. I loved it. You had a great plot and even greater ideas. Drama, romance, humor. Nice job. ~Saro
idledmind chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Ah. The "student-teacher" relationship. But shouldn't Michiru be a bit older? 16 is a little too young. 17 maybe?

Oh and, its technically not public school. Its boarding school.
idledmind chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Interesting first chapter.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Probably should just be "Michiru nodded.'' Yes , nice to meet you.''" Love that you had Makoto have a crush on Haruka. Nice touch from the show.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Nice intro for them both.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
You said "make a carrier out of her hobbies" but did you mean "make a career out of her hobbies"?
littlemichiru chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
Your story was absolutely are an amazing writter and i enjoy every story of that i didnt preview at the other chapters.I just readed all of them exept this by my mobile phone and i couldnt also i couldnt wait until it be morning to read this amazing story.

I loved every single moment of this.

Congratulation!
serena105 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
that was great i liked it let me guset she met Haruka in school.
Angel Della Notte chapter 18 . 9/6/2006
Great ending to a great story. I always love happy endings.
xSoul chapter 18 . 8/31/2006
. !
Some Other Name chapter 18 . 8/11/2006
That was strange. One moment there are a million problems, everythings all sad, then out of nowhere you fast forward it, and all problems are suddenlly fixed. After that you see THE END. I don't think it was a very good ending, other than that it was a great story.
FireyDragoness chapter 18 . 8/3/2006
i loved the ending, damn i cant say keep it up but to say i want a sequel! hehe! im wierd i know no need to tell me but serriously i wanna sequel and it should be the cruise and guess who they should bump into. none other then jake and the one he loves o and sesuna and whom evr you paired her with (i cant remember) hehe anyways yeah good luck and you know i enjoyed this story!

FD
FireyDragoness chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no bugger bugger. sorry it took so long. on to the others then hehe