Reviews for The Newly Revised Book of the Dead
Brenda Joyeux chapter 33 . 5/11
It's weird that it had taken me so much years to finally realize that I've always love them with other ! And that's why I was jealous when other girls turn around them.! Ha !
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
To be honest I haven't read a lot of Kaiba x Yami fic. It's the second that I've tried and stick to the last chapter. And I've enjoy it so much. So thank you. And by the way Story #2 IS on my To Read List. Lol.
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 30 . 11/14/2020
I agree that there should have been a Black Luster Girl. But it's been so long since the last time I've played Yugi-Oh, years even. Who knows maybe she finally get the honor of getting a special evolution ?
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 25 . 11/13/2020
I was about to say the same thing why he finds weird of a talking cat when he speaks to a talking dragon. But I'm more interested in that fairy tales. Is it an european tales or a russian one ? Because if the cat was beheaded what the prince saw was maybe the Princess's spirit, don't you think.? Anyway it doesn't seems it end well. I'd really like to know the name of this tale.
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 22 . 11/11/2020
Did I read that , you were in a museum to look for a sarcophagi for a sex scene ? Wow. I don't think you would have gotten weird look if you had told that someone there. Lol.
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 21 . 11/11/2020
Whoah I've loved this chapter so much. I wonder now, what was the first surname of Seto since Kaiba was his adoption's name, right ? And two that's why I have a thing for antihero well most of the time. Because of their past and their personality.
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 17 . 11/7/2020
Who said one can't read a fanfic and still learn new things !
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 14 . 11/4/2020
The part where I'm having fun the most besides the story are the fairy tales. And I see some from a new angle. And I just adore the little notes( or they're not notes) before each chapters. One last thing though where does being pessimistic end and being realistic begin for Kaiba. I wonder.
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 13 . 11/4/2020
I think that the love scene was poetic and that's the way I usually like it. And no I didn't know even after all these years that Kaiba had another name that was not Seto. But then what was it ?
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 4 . 11/1/2020
One of the many reason I love Yugi-Oh was because of Seto's dual with Yami always sparked fire. And always exciting.
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
Lol. He's actually right ! I've never thought of that before but Jack is a thief here and he gets a Happy Ending ?
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
I did like the first chapter.
the17thmuse chapter 33 . 6/24/2017
This has been a fantastic ride. All your stories actually are, and I love them all the more for the deep philosophical stuff that makes sense to me only beyond the threshold of sleep-time. Also, I now have Kaiser Sea Horse and Lord of D. stuck in the "beer buddies/life-partners/drama queens" folder in my head; life has never been any weirder and I want to thank you for it.
Hirami chapter 33 . 10/23/2015
I'm a bad reader. Jumping from chapter to chapter on my phone until it's all over and I'm rushing to the next FanFiction... x_X
This story had me captured. I really wondered how long it would take Seto until he finally realizes that he stormed after Yami because he's madly in love... :D
I will miss Dragon~Kisara, I really liked how you portrayed her. They have a deep bond, but not in the Mizushipping way.
Soo... uhm.. yeah. 3 Thanks for your hard work!
Pyrrhadoxa chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This is a great beginning. I was never satisfied with the canon ending, even though I could appreciate its poetic justice. I have a feeling I will much prefer this extension you provide. That it seems you are not making the journey an easy one is much appreciated because it honours the difficulty of the choice and the fight to alter 'destiny'.