Reviews for Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief Makers
Lady Tol chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Great story so far. I've never actually thought about the twins wanting the map back, but I think it's a great idea.
cutecess chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
i'd quite like to read the 3rd chapter
ElfishScallywag chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Oh, post it! PLease?
IvoryandGold chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
This is such a good piece of writing, your style is really interesting to read! I love the perspective its from, quite different from a lot of hp fics. Next chapter, please!
comedy gal chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Great! I guess it is meant to be confusing with the whole "we " thing. oh well, and if my review from the last chapter was incorrect, i'm sorry!

Anyway, i am in a rush, so all i have to say is bring on the next chapter!

comedy gal
comedy gal chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
hey! sorry i haven't reviewed any of your stories for so long, i sort of stopped using fanfic for a very long and complicated reason!

i liked the beginning of the story, even if it was incredibly short! but i know there's more so that's ok. it was good, i liked the creative bit about the different pranks that people had pulled. however, i did get kinda confused at the bit in italics. the note (or whatever it was) from mooney, wormtail, padfoot and prongs! it is minor, but what mainly made it confusing was the change from saying "their" to "we". i thought the "lack of activity" was by them, so therefore it wouldn't make sense unless it was a different group of trouble-makers that were inactive.

sorry if that was confusing! i think i even lost myself in there...

comedy gal
Rainbucket chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Umm... you're welcome?

Really short, but pretty good.
richard the pedantic chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
I like the narrative voice you're using in this fic. A story from the perspective of the marauder's map is certainly an original idea. Also you've ended the chapter in a good place, leaving the ever pesky question of 'what happens next' hanging in the air.

Since you've already written the third chapter i guess the typical garden threat is made somewhat pointless. Still, i can't in good conscience leave a review without one can i?

*Ahem*

You must update with the greatest of speed or i shall see to it that your garden is airlifted to Manchester where it shall be used for the storing of needlesly large paper clips.
wonderwall05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i think its a real interesting concept to hear a story from the POV of the Marauder's map. very good writing as well
Indigo Blue.x chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Ooh! This is great, I love your writing style and the way it's written by the Marauders, like... *loves* Can't wait to read the acclaimed third chapter, haha

Ammy
ilovethestorys chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
it's an interesting start but not alot has happened yet. it has alot of potential. cool idea.
richard the pedantic chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Good opening. You've established a clear idea and at the same time don't give too much away about the plot, leaving readers guessing a plenty. Also the tone you've established works well.

You will of course need to update this story soon, otherwise I shall see to it that a large tannoy is placed in your garden which at random points in the day will utter traffic forcasts in Quebec at a deafening volume.
XanderXAJ chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That opener works well, it certainly makes me at the very least read on to see what happens! Congratulations for creating an air of mystery. You've managed to stick to the Rowling style well, whilst managing to retain your own style.

Time for the well-rounded review bit now, and where it says "... was to be held at Hogwarts, (but more specifically an age limit had had been created, excluded them by mere months), the Weasley twins...", you need not have the comma beforehand. It makes it a little weird to comprehend grammatically, but that's so minor - and I bet so many other people make the same mistake - that you needn't worry.

I just have one line to summarise this review:

Roll on Chapters 3 and 4!