Reviews for Phantom Chat
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
good
Aragorn's little girl Ser chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Very funny story. I got a good kick out of it.
BlackChaos105 chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
I added this to faves yesterday but didn't get to review, so here it is! Awesome! I can't wait for the rest, and as weird as it is that France in the 1800s has Messenger, it's still awesome! Update soon! BlackChaos, out.
ChaiDreamLatte chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
May I asks how everyone got their own stonehenge? Those things don't build themselves.

Seriously though, you are breakin rules, but neither am I going to report because I don't do that.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
FUNNY FUNNY STORY! I want to see Madame Giry has an sn. If Andre and Firimin have screenames, Madame Giry should have one too.
DesiredAngelwings chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
Oh, I want a cookie! I know the answer! It's because Erik's not Raoul's friend and Erik thought Raoul an insolent fool when Raoul told him that thing, right? *Waits 4 the cookie*

Anywho, Love the story, keep it comeing!

~Desirae~
Green Raven Katt chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Did Erik leave to give Raoul a hint that they weren't friends? (and if I guessed right, make my cookie peanut butter, okay?)
Fopkiller13 chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
yay roul is going to die
Erika Daae chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Please update soon!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Did Erik leave because the stupid idiotic fop said, "i needed a friend to talk to"? Am i right? Do i get a cookie? I love cookies...

Ideas...they could talk about what they think life would be like in the year 2006...i don't know. You asked for ideas, i gave you one. And if you use my idea make it realy stupid. Please?
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
funny funny funny...more please
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hilarious! More! I need more! Please?
Cassandra Aisling chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
Very nice, very nice! That's like me and my friends when we get on IM! Of course, I'm most like Erik, cause I'm always threatening Kole's life!

Good job!

-C. Aisling
deactivated2008 chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
ERik isn't a friend of raouls

hm... that seems 2 obvious
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Erik logged off cause he's not the fop's friend. That's what I think, or he thinks talking to the fop is wasting time. LOL, keep 'em coming. I missed yah all these times.