Reviews for Is Fate Destined to Happen?
sugarmonkey778 chapter 14 . 9/26/2006
o so confusing ahh my head hurts but anyway keepgoing please
sugarmonkey778 chapter 15 . 9/21/2006
wow that is really good keep going
fire of the heart chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
aaw, very cute. I love ino and shikamaru pairings. Update soon please.
La princesa zorro chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
wow... this is awesoem! i've never really read a shika and ino story before... its always sakura and sasuke! I give you thumbs up for originality!

-spark
Tearfeather chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
AH! I... need... UPDATE! please! PLEASE update! are Ino and Shikamaru gonna kiss? Will Neji live! (will i be able to finish this review becuase i am hungry and can't do anything?) These are the questions that haunt me...

well, back to the point. Great story! Please Update soon!
Chips Dip chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
O! Wow exciting! I really liked this chapter it was so filled with stuff and yeah stuff like that. I really liked the part where Chouji was thinking about how smart he is and I liked the part where Dosu's finger twitched. It was neat-O cause I could picture it happening in my head. -.- Can't wait till you update again!

kirri kitty chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
ok... all i have to say is i love all the chapters but the last rwo confused me so much I felt as if my IQ had lowered so much everything else i love except temari ew l.o.l updates!meaning i want more than one not that i have a spelling problem.
Chips Dip chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
Byakugan Hyuga, You very welcome. So yes on to the real review! This chapter was so crazy and funny and dramatic and all that jazz put into one chapter! Now as usual I did get kinda lost, cause I am slow that way, but I think I get most of it for the most part. It was kinda creepy in a neat-O way when Shikamru was like "And here comes the blood" It was my fave part. I also loved the parts when Asuma was singing and when he pulled that Gorilla arm out of the fridge. I don't know why... but I found that amusing. Well I await the next Chapter so very excitedly so please try to update soon!

Terra7x chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
o...k... very somewhat interesting... yea thats it! but it waz funny and confusing all together!
Chips Dip chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
LoL! I loved this chapter! It was so funny! And my fave part was when Ino and Shikamaru were argueing about whether he was having a nightmare or not. It was super funny. -.-

Chips Dip chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
LoL! I love this story! It's so funny! And dramatic too. Once again I am a little confused about the ending but you said that we'd find out next so I'll be waiting excitedly. -.- Until then...

Livveh chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Erm... why do you hate Temari? If you CAN answer, send me another email saying why... Temari rox... Ino doesn't... oh well.. nice story...
Livveh chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Erm.. interesting... but u do realise... Neji isn't fit for TenTen... Sakura sutis Neji more... :S
Chips Dip chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
Aw! It was so cute when Ino was hugging Shikamaru! o I also like the part when the two doctors were talking about Choji and Shikamaru. LoL! It was so funny! I have to admit I got a little confused at the ending... but I'll be awaiting the next chapter excitedly.

Chips Dip chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
LoL! I loved this chapter! It was so funny! And I loved it when Shikamaru was all protective over Ino, and I loved it when Rock Lee dropped his Ice Cream!... I don't know why I liked that part but I did. ; I also liked the part where Nieji was like "I sense blood." That was super neat-O too. -.- LoL! Keep up the excellent writing.

39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »