Reviews for Closer Than a Brother
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
This fic was amazing and really well written :) I can't believe I've waited this long to fish for some good CNDRR fics. I've noticed that there aren't that many and the reviews are a little scarce but this one is by far the best I've read.

I love that you made Bubbles the bad guy. I could totally see him holding a grudge against Gadget and I loved Sophia as an OC.

Keep up the good writing :)

PsychoNinjaWolf
Christiansoldier5 chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Well, i must say, this is the first fic of this fandom i've met and suprisingly, i have only one question:

WHO THE FUCK IS BUBBLES? he just came out of nowhere and no explanation is given for his reasons to kill gadget, the only things that is revelaed is that his name is bubbles and he hates gadget. thats it and nothing else is revealed.

aside from that stupidly huge plothole, the story is pretty impressive. (3.9/5)
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 16 . 9/14/2009
*giggles* Super cute & well done!

This is going into my faves.
Rosie Rubix chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
Yay!

That was lovely. And action-packed, and...okay, so I guessed the twist, but you hadn't got many in the way of secondary characters, so you know.

Loved it.
Rain Crow chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
I just now stumbled across this (about two hours ago) and man am I glad I did! Normally fanfics written in the first person set off warning bells in my mind, much more when written from the point of view of one of the main canon characters, but you pulled it off gracefully and believably.

This was a nice, ripping adventure/mystery/romance. I knew that Jules was trouble, but you had me wondering about Sophia too. I believe the best stint of writing was when you described Gadget's escape from the sinking ship and the struggle to fight off "the Assassin" while they were all swimming in the Baltic.

Good job!
UncleFester84 chapter 16 . 8/21/2008
Whew, just finished reading your story and... I LOVED IT! (and with the spell called "copy & paste" i can now re read it even when i'm cutted out the net ;P ).
Plagioclase chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
Wow! That was amazing! The characterization was awesome. Please, tell me your going to write another one like this. Please! The way you write is perfect for conveying how the characters feel in a given situation. The interactions between Gadget and Sophia on the plane, or Gadget when she's facing the Assassain for the first time in the bowels of the ship and her fear when Chip is fighting with the guy. This was great. Do another, do another, do another!
Mike chapter 15 . 9/6/2007
An excellent story. To be honest, I couldn't say much that can be done to improve it, other than a bit of ambiguity here and there. Again, it is up to the reader to fill in those gaps. I also love your first-person perspective of the story, you don't see that much, and it's always cool to see what would be going on in our little Gadget's mind first hand. I greatly enjoyed your story, and hope you'll write more in the future. You know, perhaps one day, I'll write one too. I have a few ideas that I could almost base on personal experiences. Again, thanks for the great read. An A in my eyes. Thank you.
Taura Callisto chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
Awesome story! You're a very talented writer, not to mention that Chip nearly dying was the icing on the cake. )
Snoozles chapter 15 . 11/28/2006
Oh...my...God...

I cannot BELIEVE how much this story kept me hanging on the edge of my seat. And how perfectly in character everyone remained throughout. Not to mention the tasteful use of original characters.

Amazing doesn't begin to describe it. You sre officially my hero. *Bows and grovels profusely*
Neon-Dusk chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
Very good! I loved it. Just promise me to make a sequel soon. Keep on writing. Never stop.

Neon
Neon-Dusk chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
I'll keep reviewing if you keep writing. I really like the story. So I'll keep hitting that review button for ya'.

Neon
Neon-Dusk chapter 12 . 6/26/2006
this story ROCKS. keep it up.
Anna McNarin chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
Don't worry your pretty head. This story is coming along nicely. Well done.
Anna McNarin chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
This is an adorable story so far. Your own characters fit quite nicely with the Rangers. Keep up the good work.