Reviews for Napoleon Dynamite Evangelism
Traditionally Animated chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Humorous story! I laughed all the way through!
UNseated4TH chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
lol xD

This was funny, well done to you and your friends
blackhavoc1992 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that was pretty awesome! I love the Christian twist you put to Napoleon Dynamite. You should try the same thing with Nacho Libre
AbbeyRay chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is pretty funny, it was really clever of you to adapt Napoleon to Evangelism... Must have been hilarious to see this live!
OnMyKnees chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow! This is so awesome! Hey can ask for your permission to use this for my church? This would be so much fun!
RedThreadOfFate chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great skit. That was awesome.
Dragon Rider of Alagaesia chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
FLIPPIN' SWEET! I love this! Great lesson and hilarious script!
Art1991 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This is absolutely hilarious! I am a Christian and I love Napoleon Dynamite! I knew when I first watched the movie I wasn't the only one to think of the line "Jesus offers you His Protection."! KEEP ON, BROTHER IN CHRIST!
Lovelyliege chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
hahahahaa...this parody is flippin sweet! I am a HUGE fan of Napolean Dynamite, and I'm christian...what a funny parody. Im gonna show all my friends, and uh..thanks for brightening my day! God bless.
Frodo13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
haha, that's funny. and awesome. good work.
Tua Mater chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
awesome! This is a great way to combine Christianity and humor! I loved it very much. Go Jesus!
SeaShellEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
LOL! This was pretty funny who you made it all relate to christianinty so perfectly...I bet it was a big hit at your church! what christain doesnt like ND? ;)