Reviews for Addiction
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
This is the best story I've read far u should make more chapters please!
Murdocx2D4ever chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I love it ;3 Well written (personally, I think this is the best chapter)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I love your this story! please write more of it! :D
MsMojorisin chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
I seriously almost cried when I saw the chapters ended at only 7! :( Guess this won't be updated again. Such a shame. You write perfectly from everyone's point of view! I like how you started with Noodle arriving at Kong, and slowly had her grow up. I also liked how you had a small bit from Cortez's point of view. He's often ignored and it's nice to show the relationship between him and Murdoc. I'm also glad how you didn't make Noodle's relationship with the other members too... awkward. A lot of people make her flirt with 2D or Murdoc, and that's fine if it's a slash or something, but in a normal fic it's out of character and slightly annoying. There's plenty of fluffy and cute moments, but nothing sexual. People seem to forget she's only about 14! Well, at least she was. Guess this fic is a bit out of date with the Plastic Beach updates. XD I'm glad I got to read as much of this as I could, and I know I can't convince you to continue it, but it is a shame that it was never finished. Regardless, you got some great talent. Can't wait to see your other stuff!
Cat.Ninja.Assassin chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
May I just say...BEST STORY EVER!

I loved every bit of it. You are sure talented! 100/10!
Kiana Shames chapter 7 . 8/8/2008

I love it!

it's so orginal, the way you are writing it.

i haven't seen many stories like this, and i love how each one holding a unique taste to it!

please, PLEASE update it soon! I want to read the next part!

Kiana Shames chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

That was so adorable!

I love how Noodle and 2D's relationship is coming off.

So cute!

I can't stop smiling on the awesomeness!

You have an amazing talent for writing, and I'm sure it will only get better as I read on.

Keep up the good work!

Rosssse chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Another great story!

Very descriptive and amazingly written.

Just thought I'd let you know - 2D's real name is Stuart Pot. Not Tusspot. That was his dad's name but he changed it just before 2D was born so he wouldn't get picked on like he did.

It's in the rise of the ogre :)

R x x
Stygian Styx chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
great story, please update soon, though I'm tempted to settele for at all. lol.
Phoenex360 chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Great story! It is obviousthat you put alot of love and time into this story. A few things I would like to suggest though. It may be just me, but I am a fast reader, and it is hard to figure out some of the thins that they are saying. O! Noodle just HAS to get a BF! Mabe not in the next chapter, but it would be awsome. 2D mabe... is he to old for her, you think? Keep going. (You could sell stories for money one day ;))

Sorry you had to move so much. I know how it feels:(
Nukuya16 chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
OMG U NEED TO DO MORE! it took me forever to read this cause i just found this with all 7 chapters and i didnt read how many word count there was. 90,0 HOLY CRAP I COULDNT TYPE THAT MUCH! x.x jeez u got a head full of ideas. u will become a good writer. well hope to see more of ur ideas later.
DbKiT chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
I have to say this story is just genius. It is almost like YOU created these characters. Only a couple of other authors I think...capture the personalities as convincing as you do, and then those stories are usually slathered in melo-drama love stories between characters. And this is a nice breather from all that.
Kitsune No Youkai chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
AWESOME you updated! XD Really gettin' good! I liked the new chapter, twas very evtertaining! :]
The 'Blur' Witch chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
I hope I didn't scare you with that PM...I tend to do that...scare people that is...I'm addicted to anger and raw emotion which would explain why my stories are damn twisted...but this isn't about me, anyway...there's nothing to say, every chapter is!
FadedRaindrops chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
YAY! Another chapter! Can't wait to see the next one!