Reviews for THE CHEAT CODE III: My Heart's a Battleground
ProfessorEon chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
Holy. Shit. This story... IS AMAZING! Halfway through this, I thought it was becoming a bit of a clusterf*ck of OC's, and considered dropping it, but I am SO glad I didn't. The turn you took with this was so amazing, and when I was finished I was like "NOOOOO! WHY DID YOU STOP IT THERE! I NEED MOAR!"

Please write more! Please! You're story is amazing. You've got a follower on this story right here, and I hope to see more!

Please post more? :)
doctorlit chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
(Review for ch. 9. Randomly putting this on an older chapter since the Pit doesn't let us leave more than one on a single chapter.)

Glad to hear from you again! I really like this new direction you've introduced. The scenario behind Dissidia feels like a perfect fit for the story and the Kingdom Hearts series in general. (And it's especially appropriate, considering the Dissidia concept started out with KH characters, rather than Final Fantasy ones.)

Congrats on your upcoming degree! Hope I'll see your name in movie credits once in a while! Erm, not that I know your name, but . . . I hope you GET it there, is all. And happy writing anniversary!
khGeek chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Awwww I was really looking forward to the rest of your story. And, Emma said that there would be lion king! But oh well. I really liked your writing the most so far! You have quality and quantity! I hope that in the next years after the homework situation is gone you can finish it yourself!
CatAnimeGirl218 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I SOOOO LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE YOU! XD Sorry if I can't review on some of your stories because I AM TOTALLY STUCK WITH THIS STORY THAT I END UP FINISHING MY LOAD ON CP JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP READING THIS. Seriously. I just found this when a Deviant in DeviantArt made a picture in MMD of a soaring Wyvern and talked about your story... that Sora turned into a Wyvern. and since I also happen to have an account here and I perfectly know this, I searched your story... and suddenly... I CAN'T STOP READING! I was like Emmagawdwhathappenednext... Weird that from DeviantArt I happen to come across a piece of thread about your story... But... I really love this! I thank God I found this! I was planning to make a fan game in RPGVX AND IT WAS EXACTLY LIKE THIS! I LOVE IT!

By the way I'm a RIKUXEMMA FAN X3 I would like to be one of your featured reviewers but I forgot how to XD

RIKUXEMMA!

I LOVE YOUR STORY! XD
Lunatsu13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Haha, I remember when I did the cameo for this chapter... although your new story is better, it's fun to go back and reread some of your old stuff. Good to see you're still writing though!
shadriver chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
A brillent start to the third part of one of my favorite fan fics.
ReaperofNameless chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
...HOLY CRAP ON A STICK! You haven't truly quit on us, and that means I don't have to lose hope. I think it's cool that you're re-doing the series, I can't wait to see the improvements you make. Though I'm a little disappointed that this one won't be finished, I can rest well knowing that you'll probably finish the series once you re-do it.

Just...please don't crush our hopes again...please?
TimeLeaper chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
Oh wow, didn't expect this! I makes me happy to know that someone I liked so much is going to start again... To see a sort-of rewrite of the Cheat Code will be intresting, and a test for you to see if you have improved. I'm sure you have, but you never know- all that vacation time may have rotted your mind a wee bit... or the Aliens got to you. :P

Oh, you'er a junior too? Huh, I thought you where older.
TwiDawnLight chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
YAY! -tackle hugs Fairy Godmoose-

It'scomingbackI'msohappyIcan'tbelieveityayayayayayayaya!

-ahem-

You're definitely getting a warm welcome back FG everyone's missed ya and we can't wait!

~TwiDawnLight
doctorlit chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
I'm glad to hear you're giving your story another try! The retooling sounds exciting; I look forward to reading it!
Moonlight Aqua chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Sounds good! I can't wait for the new chapters! Please update them soonish!

-Alexa :)
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
O.O

YAY!

Your stuff always made me happy, and it was the first thing I read on this site. I'm glad it isn't dead. It seems like ages ago I read them for the first time, and now I need to do it all over again.

Not that I'm complaining. Your stuff always puts a smile on my face, or, when it was needed, a tear in my eye.

This has made me a happy pufferfish.

See ya.
Neassa chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Aw! *hugs you* It's awesome that you're back and I can't wait for the reboot! I miss reading your writing and I will be greatly anticipating this new developement.

Gob Bless!

~*~Neassa
spiralookami chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
asgasdfksdfsaf-*spazzes out*

OMG YOU'RE ALIVE! 8D

It's awesome that you're thinking of doing the story again! I loved it.

It's alright that it might talk a while for new chapters to come out. The last time I updated was in June/July. But hey, that's what happens when you become a Junior/Senior. School first, everything else second.

I can understand not doing the same worlds again, but does that mean that you're going to get rid of the Agrabah scene too? The one where Jafar gets turned into a bunny? Aw...

Anyway, It's great that you're coming back. I'm sure all of your other fans will appreciate it as well.

DarkSharinganXIII chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
OH. SNAP. This sounds like it's going to be awesome, no lie. I'm so excited. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the first chapter. Good luck with being a junior and all that stuff. I think junior year is the hardest with all the extra work and the SATs. Take your time with the chapters, we all know they'll be great no matter what.

Much love, DSXII (or the queen, which ever you prefer)