Reviews for Sky
Ken106348 chapter 5 . 5/2
I liked this story
A friend of mine in high school lost his brother that way.
Anthony1l chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
bervo thaink you-for-my-poit ive disturbed kp naver-tryed-naver stop-loonie&cooine form-auseing booine i thaink-the more-kp refued-to-take-atcion-only-booine- this-expins-why-booine-is-jaerk-to-kp&ron-here ron-bsuse-ron-of-put-fare-of-god-into-cooine&looine-now-booine-kow-haes-faerinds-the-naicest-touch-of-aill-booine-won,t-for-dr-d&shego like-she-in-ast yay
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
You cover so much ground in this. Really liked the wackiness of Drakken's scheme. I bet getting knocked out was a relief of sorts for Shego. Good to see Bonnie pulling her life together. Now that I know this was your first story, I'm more impressed.
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
The sisters were just unbelieveable. No wonder Ron went beserk there. I was a little more shocked at Kim's behavior, but it was something you could understand. Bonnie had been her unrelentling enemy for how many years? Good for her to at least try.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
So she kind of has a thing for him? Didn't see that, and I wonder how Kimmie will feel there. Good job, Ron,glad to see that the Ron shine works for so many.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Good range of emotions for Ron. Where's Kim or her family? Really digging your use of the sky, a standard, but it is for a reason.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Now, I read this once, why didn't I review it?

Good opening. Like the background to Bonnie's family, and her depression is real enough. Good dialog as well.
Anime-Apothecary chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
All in all, it was a good story. It had plot, got to the point, and had meaning. Plus, It's always nice to read a happy ending. Nice work, I will definately read your other stories.
Anime-Apothecary chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
That was awesome when Ron yelled at Bonnie's sisters. I can't wait o see how this ends.
Anime-Apothecary chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
oh yeah, Ron's the man...

Sorry, got nothing else to say except I'm going to keep reading, but I will take this chance to thank you for reading and reviewing my story, "I'm Coming to you" I appreciate it.
Anime-Apothecary chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
This was definatley a great chapter! There was so much emotion oing on. If it was me though, I probably wouldn't have yelled, but that's what makes Ron, Ron. Also, I don't think it was necassary to type out Bonnies wail like that. The adjective "Wailed" would have been enough to give the impression you were looking for.
Anime-Apothecary chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This was a well written chapter. It was a little short, but it doesn't matter what the length of a chapter is if the story is well written.

It did make me think though. With all the suicides from kitchen knifes, you would think they would do something about it.
Uru Baen chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
I see now. You lost someone, or know someone who did. My condolances.

You honored them with a great ending to a nice short story.
Uru Baen chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Nice drama, but a little more character development would be nice- it would make me honestly care about the characters. It's something that I have trouble with too. You have a unique style, you write well, you just have some fine tuning to do.