Reviews for Teen Heat
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh, very cute!
coup in the zoo chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I lovelovelove this. This is really well written, and the dialogue is both cute and realistic. Mad props.
LRose90 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
aww that was so cute, nice work! lol
bittersweet99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i know lots of people are all over mac/cass shipping since the finale. i am not one of those ppl lol. this was an AWESOME fic. very hot mac/cass interaction.
Jes chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Three days ago, this would have been lovely. Seeing it after VMx2.22, however, just makes me sad.
Stace chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great story. I liked how Weevil refused to let them out until after they'd made up and how Cassidy was going to be honest with Mac about why they broke up.

I liked how you portrayed all the characters especially Mac and Cassidy.

Great Story

Stace
gabster-amy chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Totally cute!
Bea chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Aw. I love Mac & Cassidy. And Weevil playing matchmaker was cute. He needs a good woman. Not V though b/c she belongs with Logan. And I'm rambling.
Astra 12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Great story, very funny and believable, good idea from Weevil to lock them both up in a closet.
Kathy chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Harrah for MacCass! And for Weevil, patron Saint of Algebra-related-MacCass-cuteness. Cute, realistic take on the whole coat-room thing. I would actually love to see someone take the next step and actually do the “Tell me later” bit of where this goes. If you feel the muse, I encourage yout to make a lie of that "oneshot" descriptor in the summary. If not, I thank you for the cuteness.