Reviews for Always a Bridesmaid
Beth chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I love it. This is exactly how Stan and Kyle's marriage would be. They are both so in character. Well done!
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Crack at its finest
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
hahahhah omfgod XD
especially kyle's dad's reaction killed me :'D
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Couldn't stop giggling. I wonder how their families are gonna react...
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aaaah! I laughed myself to death. No fucking shit I'm a ghost now. LOL this was genius! LOVED IT!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ooooooooooh I loved this! Really its just sooo hilarious and sweet somehow! Lol I love it! X3
SouthParkFan99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
aha i laughed so much! good story :3
TheSlashBunny chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh, wow! Your Stan/Kyle fic just make me so happy! Your portrayals are so believably in character and your comedic timing is amazing! I've always found it so hard to write comedy, but you manage it fantastically. The dialogue is always entertaining and- Who am I kidding? EVERYTHING is entertaining!

This is definitely going on my favorites! I really hope you're still writing, especially Stan/Kyle fanfic! Thanks for sharing!
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh, Seaorryu. You will never comprehend how much I adore you.

In a heterosexual way, with heterosexual friendships, pursuing failed heterosexual relationship-

Oh. Wait. That's not heterosexual. :
themanlymoustache chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
loved the ending of this. x)
pinacolada1221 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
omg. i was laughing the whole way through, and i almost choked near the end.

between stan and kyle's wedding arguement, cartman, "i repel women like an aging seth macfarlane"...omg. do the world a favor and keep writing south park stories.
RedInkMagic chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It's possible I've read this like 6 times, and everytime I always finish with a lasting burst of hysterical giggles. I don't know why, but your writing is insanely funny.
ginnamay chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Lol, I almost couldn't finish because I was laughing so hard!

SO CUTE!
Nigiri Ashika chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was really cute.
latenightcraving chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
awesome story!

made me laugh (: there were a few errors but not enough to irk me in anyway hahah (:

they were passable

anyway i was wondering, what the hell is a nagaphile?