Reviews for LoD: Soas Song
RSSM chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
you should continue with this, if written the right way it could really be a big hit!
Dark Wolf Greigar chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
omg ewwwwww dart is with shana that is gross *pukes* everyone hates her if i had a choice i would have killed her in the game
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
This is a great fic ! I hope you update it really soon !
TsubasaCaligrapher chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Nice ! Can you please update really soon ? This is getting very interesting.
Doomspawn chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Not bad. A little intriguing, actually. I have to mention, though, that you might want to be more thorough with your grammar and spelling. Well- most of it was really neglecting to keep singular or plural agreeing with one another.

Another little thing (I know, I know- I'm a bastard when it comes to grammar) is when you used possessives, you neglected to insert the necessary apostrophes. Run-on sentences and using actual numbers, ie: 3 thrones but only 2 were filled- are another thing you want to look out for. Usually it's best to write out the numerical value, ie: three thrones but only two were filled.

Hopefully you won't take this constructive criticism the wrong way. I'm only trying to help your writing. We all have to start somewhere, no?
Doomspawn chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I don't want to sound like I'm nitpicking, but the name is Melbu Frahma. Just thought I'd straighten that out should you plan on mentioning him again in later chapters.