Reviews for Song
spk chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This definitely made me cry. Such a beautiful song to go with such a poignant moment. Loved Keith's reflections throughout the dance. Absolutely perfect. :)
Josielynn chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Just found this story... loved the ending. Loved the choice of music.
astrum-faith chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Damn you! Why'd it have to be Logan?

No, I'm sorry, I'm kidding. LoVe isn't my favourite pairing, but I can deal.

Nevertheless, I kinda sorta preferred the idea of NOT knowing explicitly... it was nice, in a way, simple.

I do adore this story, though, regardless - I'm being silly, because obviously this a wonderful piece of writing and you should be very proud of it. Ignore people like me.

I particularly adored the first chapter, the one with the father/daughter dance. Beautiful.
Marte chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Another beautiful story :) Thank you!
Marte chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
What a beautiful and true story!
Kristoph74 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I read this fic about a week ago and fell in love with your fic and the song.

My cousin's getting married this week and her dad was looking everywhere for a song to play as he walks her down the aisle. After I read this, I went ahead and downloaded it and this is now their song as he gives her away. The lyrics pretty much sum up their relationship and it was just perfect for them.

So on behalf of the bride and her dad, I thankyou so much for posting this up - it had me in tears. Your story is so bittersweet and fantatically written. Thanks again.
Duckygirl chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
this is good! i'm pretty sure i knew who she married...but not 100% sure!lol! please write more soon
josie jackson chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
OMG! I love this story. The songs you put in the story are so perfect for their relationship. I'm a LoVe shipper myself. I wanted to cry when i read this. Its a great story!

josie
lost in pale blue chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Once again, this is gold. Their dance just seemed magical and everything a first dance should be. And I agree with Veronica on adding "too" at the end of an I love you. I look forward to more chapters :-)
madSeason chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This was adorable. I love the Keith/Veronica relationship so much, so it's always great to see a fic based on that. It was so sweet, I absolutely adored it. *sigh* I love them. Great job. :)
Storyteller906 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was beautiful.

Who might her husband be? I'm thinking either Logan or Weevil. I'm shipping Weevil.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is completely gorgeous. I love Veronica and Keith's relationship and this is a great look into how much they love each other. Sniff. And of course I love that she married Logan :-)
Movies are love chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw, I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you post more chapters with more songs!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is great. I love it.
luvlogan-sara chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
the husband is logan am i right?