Reviews for Harry Potter and the Remnants of the Soul
D00rFr4m3 chapter 17 . 9/21
This is excellent. I really like Harry's struggle to understand the responsibilities he has, and the magical world as a whole. Its very interesting to read. He's randomly stubborn in some scenarios, though. Not taking the Slytherin seat, fine. Not talking the Bonnacord seat, though, that I don't get. He's viciously stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, it seems.
Seriously, you are in a war, the other side is killing and advancing left and right and you play quidditch and use stunning spells?
Has Patrick F taken over this story? Please post in your bio
xScottx chapter 7 . 3/23
I like the story I do but you're absolutely garbage at grief. Harry lost pretty much everyone and you can barely tell. Does he not care? It's really pissing me off. This is the chapter with the most Angst? That's hilarious! What Angst?

Everybody handles death and loss different but every single character here seems like they don't care. I think Lavender was the ONLY sad character and that's just because she failed at getting her license.
numquam chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
I'm really struck by the concept of the story. Most fanfics have Harry going back in time when all his friends are dead. And the alternative is the happily-ever-after, mostly. I really love that you did neither of these things. Harry being all alone in his dorm - I really only realized that would be the case when he actually got there. His contact with the Grangers after Hermione's death was another very strong point for me - her death and its effect on Harry actually made me cry.
There might be some points that I don't enjoy as much as others (Harry's resolve to play Quidditch, his nightmares), but that's down to taste. I'm sure you have reasons of your own why this story hasn't been updated for so long. Just in case it's down to someone telling you it's worth the effort: It really is. I'd very much enjoy reading about Harry finding his way in life in this situation. Thanks for writing, a lot.
harryislife chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
Good, I hope you update this at some point, I like it.
kelwin chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I liked this story so far but this chapter is too farfetched. you forget about wards. the death eaters can't just walk onto land. also the port key would take them to the burrow but they still could not see it. I know you are following the movies but the book said and it has the right in this voldemort could have his nose against the window of the house but still would not know it is there unless the secret keeper told it there would be no purpose in using it other wise. I think the deatheaters are winning too easily and the others are loosing to easily. I know people like to inflate the deatheaters numbers but the most there is is about 30. the fic is good I just want to point those things out. I have read grate fics where they dropped like flies but it just always seams so farfetched. look at it this way it took voldemort 20 to 30 years since school to get the power to attack the magical uk and it took him over 11 years and he still was not in full control.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
Too bad this hasn't been touched since 2011. It's a great story so far. I'll add this to my lists in hopes to see the long lost author come back to the story.
KatnissForever17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I truly love your story. Do u have any advice for me about how to write stories?
lovebirdy chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
Is this abandoned? I saw where you waited over a year to post another chapter, but it's been about three.
lovebirdy chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
What happened to Hagrid? He was invited to meet a death eater and that was all we heard.
lovebirdy chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Why the fuck would you kill everyone off? That's unnecessary and not exactly realistic. I don't know if I can read a story without Hermione.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
YOU KILLED EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER I LOVE
Xoes chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Was a good read sad that it never got to the real Harry/ Susan stage, but a well put together fic altogether.
lyaser53 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Great story...I'm enjoying it. I hope you will continue!