Reviews for Lady Friday
icyslumber chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
hm...ideas...sorry have none

i hav racked my brains so you cant protest

but i like it so keep goin

dont give up your ideas will come when you least expect it

like mine came in a history lesson
SlightlyBroken chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
well it's good so far. i think you should do something with Arthur's parents. like have denizens start attacking them or something.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Hi! It's me, Pooka, and her crazy muses-excuse me for a minute.

JACK AND SUZY! WILL YOU SHUT UP?

*sudden silence*

Thank you.

Anyway...since Leaf, under Lady Friday's control, told Friday that she thinks Arthur and Suzy like each other, Fri could definitely use this info to her advantage. From the book summaries I've read, it seems to be that Lady Friday is very beautiful and basically mesmerizes everyone around her (i.e. women envy her, men are in love w/ her, that sort of thing), thus, she has to be lust. So...she could try getting in between Arthur and Suzy, and maybe Arthur will end up being *huge shudder* attracted to her and wil basically be in the same state as Leaf and will do whatever Friday wants. Suzy then will get really mad, especially because she knows what Friday's really doing and that Arthur is "cheating" on her-although they're not technically going out. Then they get into a fight, blah, blah, blah-and Arthur fires Suzy from her position because he's going all kooky. Then Suzy has to go off and find some way to help him before he accidentally helps Friday gain his power and carry out some secret plan that she has (although I have no idea what that would be-I'm just trying to spark your imagination). PHEW! Okay, that was confusing. Yes, I know it sounds like a soap opera, but I hope it helps!

Luv,

Pooka :P
BattleWizard chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Ideas... How about having Lady Friday attempt to lure Arthur into a trap? Or maybe try and hold Leaf or Suzy hostage or something but then find out that it was really a fake? Hope it helps!
divinedragon7 chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
I wish I could but I'm not really good with ideas for this story. If I think of any I will let you know
anonymousauthor1392 chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Idk...they could like try to kill arthur or something...maybe be his parents...I think that would be ...hm...whats the word...different?
Corzova chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Great, and thanks for reviewing my avatar stories. I'm also really obssesive over the keys to the kingdom
anonymousauthor1392 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I loved it. Keep writing it seems interesting I dont have any ideals right now. Srry
BattleWizard chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
That was short but nice. As for suggestions, no one really knows what key Friday wields but maybe a bow, lance? sorry, but I can't help you there. I just hope you keep characters "in character" and don't make Arther too weak. But you're doing good so far.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
EVIL LAdy Friday...very manipulative...I LOVE it. And who cares if the chapter was short, it was still good. Just make sure you stay in Past tense-I think you put "is" instead of "was" once. But that's okay.

Hm...for suggestions...I don't really have many ideas *SORRY*

But I think it would help if you knew exactly which of the seven deadly sins Lady Friday is supposed to represent. (If you haven't already noticed, each of the seven rulers? of the House represent one of those sins.) That way, it's easier to develop her character around that sin. And put Suzy dialogue in relating to her reaction to Arthur's kiss...keep it in character w/ her kookiness? shall I say. She'd probably react all...weird and say a bunch of random stuff that makes almost no sense to Arthur whatsoever. I hope all that blah helps. Good LUck! Can't wait to read more!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga : )
divinedragon7 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
very well writen, what kind of suggestions?
divinedragon7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very good, its a shame the fifth book won't be like this but hopefully close to it
BattleWizard chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's been a while since you updated, i hope you do it soon!
Boko the Chocobo chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
This story has strong potential but u seem a little rushed try slowing down and infisizing on certen mulments and what not.
V rex chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Nice story so far. There seems to be a strong connection with Arthur and Suzy. Is the next chapter going to be with Leaf and Friday?
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »