Reviews for A Justifiable Excuse
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 2/24
I wish this were canon.
Xynovitch chapter 1 . 1/9
This is probably one of the best Itachi characterization I have ever written. A lot of it so accurate whilst being incredibly new and it offers and different perspective on Itachi's mentality. That said, it's a shame that a lot of writers don't follow this path and have Itachi redeem himself in the most boring way possible.

Even in canon Itachi was a little bit insane and pragmatic. Both aren't mutually exclusive terms.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I read this ages ago, but I'm only now reviewing what is easily one of the best Itachi stories on the entire site. I learned something. I was creeped out. I was intrigued by what could have been a fascinating twist on Itachi's motivations - enough that I almost wish this was how it had happened. It would have been a fascinating, terrifying warning as to how destructive the ninja life can be.

Every line oozes tension. Nothing feels wasted. You have a way with words. Thanks for sharing it.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Wow. This is one of the deepest and most interesting psychological fanfic I've read. I like the idea of Itachi with a condition of seeing familiar faces as imposters. It definitely puts his entire situation in a different light. Of course it ends up different from canon, but this could've been very plausible if it did happen. And it would make his development a lot more interesting along with Sasuke's.

I really enjoyed this fic, and wish you luck in any other future stories you write.
entelejent chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Brr, nice.
Luieduie chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Genius. The last line evokes such a sense of dread. Great work! Hope to read more like this one.
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This is disturbingly possible. It’s not what happened in canon we now know, but as far as explanations go, this is one of the more disturbing and frankly realistic ones. It just… (Bit my lip and shake my head with a grimace.)…it could so easily happen. And it’s as I said fucking disturbing…good work.
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Yep. Totally mindblown here...
moon so bright chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
That is so very sad.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
OUCH. This is heartbreakingly creepy and awful (in a very good way!).
lorriesherbet chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Oh my God. That's tragic. Would have made a lot of sense though.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This breaks my heart.
morganrahman48 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
llllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?l?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?l?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?l?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?l?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?l?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll lol?lllll?lllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?llllllllllllllllllllllllllll!llllllllllllllllllllllllllll!l
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Toward the end, I thought that he was getting better, but that last line...HOLY SH*T...I did not see that coming...good job :)
DrippySpaff chapter 1 . 7/29/2015