Reviews for Father of My Son
Guest chapter 4 . 12h
There has to be more right? Please tell me there's more to this story?
Awwwww, this story is incredibly interesting, funny, and adorable! It's such a shame it's been discontinued... ;-; Though I understand how life and procrastination and laziness and even just lack of inspiration can just make it impossible to write anymore. Writing stories is tough. But this one had so much promise, sigh... Oh well. Thank you for the little bit you HAVE shared with us readers. I'm really glad I got a peek into this world you've created. :]
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 5/1
omg i hate you so much for not continuing its a seriously good story
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 4/17
OMG every freaking good story I read is not finished I just want to scream even tough i love the stories that i read there will not be an end noooooooooooooooooooooooo...
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
oh man so i know there's a very low chance of this story being updated again (I read your bio)but I'm still hollering from this. Thanks for the laugh bro *thumbs up*
flyingdisk chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
It's too bad this is discontinued... Has somebody adopted it? I'm not asking to do that, I would crush it into little pieces... But I want to see more of this adorableness! And laugh some more at "Uncle Skulker" xD
Kazichan1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
ooo i love this! cant wait until the story turns to when Danny is 14 or so :) I want to see how THIS changed everything :D
purpledragon6 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
This is both sad and adorable.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Aw you never came back (
FMAlover32 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
UPDATE!
sunjeguri9890 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely love this story I really hope you keep working it
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
WHY DOES THE STATUS SAY 'COMPLETE'? NOOO!
Kraehenhexe chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
AGONYYYYYYY.
YOU MUST FINISH THIS SOMETIME, I DON'T CARE IF IT HAPPENS WHEN I'M FORTY.
I WILL BE WAITING.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
"Auntie Spectra"? When secrets start getting out, this is going to be very ugly indeed. Unfortunately -

DEAD FIC, darn it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Spectra is her usual slimy self. I guessed it was Dora about halfway through. Is it odd that I kind of want to give her a hug?

...Now I have a mental image of Aragon being jerky to little Danny after Dora's gotten attached to him (and possibly after she's met Sam), and Dora pulling a Crowning Moment of Awesome along the lines of when she stood up to him in canon. It'd be a heck of a long way off if it happened, but still. (Yes, Dora became one of my favorite characters after she actually got some characterization.)