Reviews for Father of My Son
TheSinfulOtaku chapter 4 . 7/12
pleasssssseeeeee updateee!
TCat chapter 4 . 4/11
sorry forgot to add my name since we can only PM once here I had to use the guest PM I'm xTCatxx the previous pm was me as well
Hello I know I might be a bit annoying but is everything all right you haven't updated for 6 years and you wrote that you'll post another chapter at the end of the story but haven't updated for so long so I'm a bit worried for you. Is everything all right please PM me if you read this msg
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
There has to be more right? Please tell me there's more to this story?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Awwwww, this story is incredibly interesting, funny, and adorable! It's such a shame it's been discontinued... ;-; Though I understand how life and procrastination and laziness and even just lack of inspiration can just make it impossible to write anymore. Writing stories is tough. But this one had so much promise, sigh... Oh well. Thank you for the little bit you HAVE shared with us readers. I'm really glad I got a peek into this world you've created. :]
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
omg i hate you so much for not continuing its a seriously good story
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
OMG every freaking good story I read is not finished I just want to scream even tough i love the stories that i read there will not be an end noooooooooooooooooooooooo...
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
oh man so i know there's a very low chance of this story being updated again (I read your bio)but I'm still hollering from this. Thanks for the laugh bro *thumbs up*
flyingdisk chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
It's too bad this is discontinued... Has somebody adopted it? I'm not asking to do that, I would crush it into little pieces... But I want to see more of this adorableness! And laugh some more at "Uncle Skulker" xD
Kazichan1 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
ooo i love this! cant wait until the story turns to when Danny is 14 or so :) I want to see how THIS changed everything :D
purpledragon6 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
This is both sad and adorable.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Aw you never came back (
FMAlover32 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
UPDATE!
sunjeguri9890 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely love this story I really hope you keep working it
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
WHY DOES THE STATUS SAY 'COMPLETE'? NOOO!