Reviews for Wounded
tuberose lover chapter 43 . 8/22/2013
Wow ok sooo at first i didn't like the story coz...well Sesshomarus demon is part of what makes him hot! soo i was alittle angry about you taking that away...but then i kept reading ans i loved it!
dxlmao chapter 43 . 8/2/2013
This was worth reading all 43 chapters. Soo CUTE!XD GOD if Sess did that to me I would have first slapped him then kissed him. So in the end he turned her into a hanyou?
boodha chapter 43 . 7/27/2013
Such a cute story I loved it and I really liked the ending.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/26/2013
Such a good story! i was a little confused at one point but you cleared it up! Thanks for posting!
Montara chapter 43 . 4/9/2013
Your story was so great! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
dizzydani666 chapter 43 . 1/30/2013
wonderful! thx
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 43 . 6/28/2011
I freaking LOVED this story!
LadyZess chapter 43 . 5/19/2011
Loved it :D

love the final line "However, Inuyasha would never forget the day his brother told him, "Thank you""

its a shame it was longer :D has I would still be reading hehe :D
Dagger-Seishin chapter 43 . 12/29/2010
hmn interesting story... not what i was expecting.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 43 . 5/23/2010
AWESOME
Daimoniqui chapter 43 . 4/27/2010
Ok, so now that I actually finished the story, which was great btw, what about Inuyasha? Does he end up with Yumi?
Daimoniqui chapter 37 . 4/26/2010
Sorry. Please disregard my last review. For some reason my computer was telling me that there was no more chapters after 37. I'll just keep reading. Great story BTW.

Ciao
Daimoniqui chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I'm confused. Your story says complete, but your missing the end. What happens to Naraku? Do they defeat him? What happens when Kagome ans Sesshomaru return to the past? Do Inuyasha and Yumi end up together? Sorry I didn't realise I wasn't logged in when I sent the review a min ago.
Daimoniqui chapter 37 . 4/26/2010
kiera-sama chapter 43 . 3/9/2010
I loved this fanfiction. It was very well written and I loved the plot. I am also so glad that she chose to stay with Sesshoumaru. Thank you again for a wonderful story.

~Kiera