Reviews for The Love Star
StarwarsRulz chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Ok I almost never cry and bloody hell you made me cry with this peace ! Dammit I hate crying...this was amazing I loved it!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great but s ad story. Good work
cuppycake chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Aw, this was so sweet yet so sad... I loved it tho :D
ExileAvellynn chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
LOVED IT! 5/5 It really made me cry. ;D But i think that's a good sign. XD
raquel chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
i love it this history but you can use your name or mine in character i mean my favourite character of kotor2 is Atton and Mical, Atton and Mical for me are brothers!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
You wound me, Sarah. I am wounded. -is wounded-

(Yes, that means it's good.)
Shaya chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I loved this story. I like the structure, and that there's a surprise in the end.
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Terribly sad conclusion, but a nice story. A well-written story within a story too. Can't beat Atton.
missxcellophane chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Ah, damn. That was honestly written much too well to be miffed at you for making me tear up. Excellent fic.
darthrevan217 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i hate cherries any good going!
ChipFest chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
-sniffle- That was so sweet...!

I loved it :D

Pity about him dying in the end, though. or the middle. Whatever XD

You are really good at writing angst/tragedy fics... which is too bad cos I am a real romantic... though I guess it IS real romance, hey? hm.

Anyway, great oneshot!

Keebz chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OMFG! this was so amazing! I cried! i mean literally!

oh my gosh, you NEED to make more Atton X Exile stories...they're like crack!
AerinM chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Yeah, so I know that you wrote this forever ago, but I just stumbled upon it :P

Depressingly fantastic. I loved your story :D

Added to favorites.

(This is going to be really weird, receiving a random review on an old story. Hahaha.)
Gabzalabza chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Excuse me! I have a bone to pick with u! You never said this fic was a angst or a tragety! And i hate them! So i read your story and Atton DIES in it! PLZ! Change the rating! Things like this make me cry and feel depressed. Now im gonna have to read a humour one with Atton NOT dying to make up 4 it! *snivel* It really was beautiful, tho...
vernajast chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was great! I actually felt a little teary at the end. That's unusual, so I consider that a symbol of your artifice! Thanks for writing.