Reviews for When things come full circle
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Supposed to have been posted 14 January 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

Reviewed 23 May2006 over at Coruscant Entertainment Center under Author Aminta Jae. That review is below:

After KOTOR: Carth dreams of the woman he loves, and she dreams of him.

The story is well done. You have the angst of being apart and why. The fear that perhaps what they had is no more, and the yearning to touch. Nothing wrong that a little polishing won’t cure.

Over at Kotorfanmedia this got 12 thumbs up.

Reprise Pick of the Week
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Good job, it was sweet. I'm adding to mah favs!

Amme Moto
Angsty Fudge chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Awesome fic! I love it!
Nina of the Galaxy chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Great story! Is this the last one in that series, because there's Men don't cry, When things come full circle and it feels incomplete without another one.
Erialie chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
thank u 4 being 1 of the few who worte Reven and Carth fanfic could u please write more?
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
see, i'm crying... dammit, it's too much... wah
jediserenity82 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
too cute :) very emotional.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
It was very good, though a bit too short to really make alot of sense even with 'Men Don't Cry.'

Mushy!

Zen-chan
grrrrargh chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was really cute! :D I loved it!
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Really good! Carth was so sweet!