Reviews for Ring the Bell In the Rain
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Ooh, that was so sweet and fluffy!
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Great work! I really liked the way you've written this story. The way the scenes are reflected and the ending. I think it's wonderful! Must read more of your work. And I love your penname too.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was very well-written and sweet.
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wonderful. I'm speechless, that's all. I love you.. A LOT
darkheartpoet chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
my goodness... this is another fabulous piece of work! you are truly an amazing writer. I adore those last two sentances

"“Oh, Sirius,” Remus whispered, as he pressed their foreheads together. Both of them were grinning. “When will you learn to just ring the bell?”" it just made me all warm and cuddly inside ]
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was so bitter sweet! It's just so cute, I can't think of anything else to say. XD
Angels-above chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
cute that is really sweet! nicely done, is this a sequel though, cos I don't think it says! if it is please say next time, it was a little confusing! anyway kep up the good work!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Aw SO PERFECT!

I love that you didn't write extra angst in like some authors (even nice RL/SB shippers do abt their reunion).

I love the parallels.

i wonder if Mrs. Lupin ever caught on...
lobelia07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Well I'm glad that you responded to my reviews because I would have never known that you'd been updating all this time! This one was sweet, I loved it. Great job, as always.
Ms.Merope chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aw.. That's sweet.!
evalanis chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
You really are getting them up here quite fast, aren't you? Not that I'm complaining, more like I'm dreading the possible drought. Once again, I like the way that you depict the similarities between the different times, and also your reference to the last scene from 'Roses' in "The Cape". Nicely done, all of it. I really enjoy the conflicting emotions of the two of them in this one. Keep it up!
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Cleverly constructed story. I like the placing together of the two occasions – so similar and yet so very different. I like the reasons running through Remus’s head in the first part, telling why he can’t just open the door – very believable. And in the second part, the thoughts that are stopping Sirius from ringing the bell. But when they do meet, the awkwardness just melts away in the rain. It’s a somehow peaceful sort of story, a touch of happiness in the middle of war and anxiety.
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
...You are one of my favorite authors on the whole said.

~~Sirius LIVES~~
resltlesssoul chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
aww.

that was soo sweet.

i loved it.
armygundamgirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I loved it, that was absolutely beautiful