Reviews for Duty Before Honor
creepymacaroni chapter 19 . 9/16
Truly beautiful. A perfectly imperfect love story because we know that Kakashi is not someone who considers something as trivial as love for he is afraid to get hurt. I admire Sakura's tenacity and her ability to show the people she loves that they are worth it especially Kakashi. I felt bad that Sakura has been traumatized but thankfully Kakashi is there to kiss all her worries away. I rarely stumble upon a story as balance as duty before honor. It has the right amount of action and suspense with some dark undertones and the romance is just perfect. I can't thank you enough for sharing this story. Kakasaku is my guilty pleasure.
creepymacaroni chapter 2 . 9/14
That last part made me come undone. Sakura sure is an angel befitting a devil and makes me love her more. Very good characterization and a beautiful plot. I love it so! Thank you for sharing!
Sandra mexico chapter 4 . 9/13
Hola silver shine, apenas estoy leyendo tu historia, esta hermosa aunque tengo que traducirla, es tan emocinante de verdad esta muy bueno. Hace tiempo que la escribiste y apenas la estoy leyendo . Puedes creerlo? La recomendare , cuenta con ello
dianalillian chapter 19 . 9/6
Stumbled on this fanfic, and it's great! The jokes, characterization and everything. I simply love it. :)))
tabjoy13 chapter 6 . 8/30
That signed copy isn't a um...personalized signed copy, is it Kakashi? As in, with YOUR NAME IN IT!
Could this mission get any worse?
Green Alba chapter 19 . 8/11
What a good story. I really liked how it wasn't too easy between them, and portrayed differently than other Saku Kaka. Good job
Deep in the Night chapter 19 . 8/5
I am so glad I reread this. Even after more than a year in between, I never have the patience to reread or rewatch something. But, this is one of the few that I did so willingly and one of the fewer that I actually finished said reread completely instead of contenting myself with skipping to the last chapter. The way you treated the romance progression is refreshing and true to their depicted characterization. And the tensionthe tension!good grief, that was/is quality.
Deep in the Night chapter 18 . 8/5
*salutes Sakura*
Deep in the Night chapter 12 . 8/3
Aw, Hell yeah! ... And a bit of "aw, wait what?" But that confession was fan-freaking-tastic.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 8/2
Because that can't possibly go wrong...
larinajames chapter 1 . 7/15
the way you describe their characteristics is on point, good job
larinajames chapter 1 . 7/15
i really like it
myharlequinromance321 chapter 19 . 7/2
Wow, this story was a rollercoaster of emotion, very well done. Thank you so much for writing this!
HuntressXHunter chapter 16 . 6/30
I'm pretty sure heard a snap echoing the room
HuntressXHunter chapter 7 . 6/29
More alike then they thought
3,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »