Reviews for Duty Before Honor
Rena Katsueki chapter 19 . 6/30
I don't have words to describe how awesome this story is! Like it was making me laugh and then I was almost crying when Kakashi was being stubborn and wouldn't admit his feelings! AH it was so good I am happy that they ended up together in the end it was wonderful thank you so much for writing this story!
Cheers~
krislovesgd chapter 19 . 6/25
just finished reading, it was well written although kakashi was frustrating and sakura begged a lot it was kinda annoying but overall I liked the story line... twas nice especially the ending.
krislovesgd chapter 7 . 6/24
Lmao
PurpleQueen0728 chapter 1 . 6/9
perfect from beginning to end! incredible quite possibly ny favorite
After reading chapter 17 I just had to finish everything immediately coz I was getting so frustrated with Kakashi haha. This fanfic is amazing, also I’ve never been so frustrated reading a fanfic before, like the rage was real. I was reading this on the bus and I could’ve sworn the passengers were looking at me funny.
Anyway, thank you so much for writing this! I love it, it tugs at my heartstrings, the slow burn was out of this world (hence why I was frustrated, in a good way tho). I’m wondering why this doesn’t have as much reviews as The Window coz they’re both so freaking good omg . I really love how you write, and I aspire to write like you, thank you again for this 3 I’m gonna go read House of Crows now
jungkookies chapter 19 . 4/21
Kyaah~ I love this!
HipstaGurl1 chapter 11 . 4/17
SUCH A DUMB GIRL! I am getting frustrated omg ahahha don’t call him ‘Sensei’ if you want a go at him. Idk how many times I have read this story ️ still love it
up4llnight chapter 19 . 3/26
i didn’t know i needed this otp in my life until now
Heiwarish chapter 3 . 2/26
Kakashi knows how to get one nervous, omg. I wish there was a man like him someone out there *sighsss*
Heiwarish chapter 2 . 2/26
Omg they already showed kakashi’s face on the show, but I still gwt a better picture and feeling from your descriptions! Fell in love all over again.
Heiwarish chapter 1 . 2/26
Love it. I actually already read this some years ago, but this master piece...I had to re-read again!
solieabouteverything chapter 14 . 1/24
20 ryo is $2. So naruto is easily bought. hahaha

love your story btw. beautifully written and now I got a new otp. which is insane cause I always loved sasusaku
dcdomain6 chapter 19 . 1/20
Beautifully written. You've given me an OTP I never knew I wanted but would now kill to defend.
levile chapter 19 . 1/18
I can't believe your story was uploaded many years ago..almost 11 years ago, but I just find this amazing story recently! Omg. I am a big fan of kakashi, but I am not into Kakasaku so much. Regardless I am not fan of Kakasaku, I find your story was very well written, the plots was so natural and logical, no rush in romance. That's no way kakashi would fall in love or show interest on sakura in a little amount of time, isn't?
Good job for you! I don't know if you will read my review or not (I checked, your last updated was on 2012), but yeah nevermind, I don't mind if you read it or not, because I just want to say thank you to you for writing this story and let me enjoy it.
Tarabiscotea chapter 19 . 1/7
That was glorious. Brilliant.
I've never read some KakaSaku. I've always read NaruSasu's fiction and this is my life.
But your plot appealed me and i couln't resist. And i'm so glad.
Your fiction juste blow my mind. It was so accurate. So true.
I've fallen in love. And now i want to discover this ship, read more about them, but in the meantime i'm afraid i can't, now that i have your story in mind, and your characters' developpment.
Maybe i'll try though, because i already missed it.
Tara