Reviews for Duty Before Honor
This was an amazing story! Everything was perfect. I absolutely loved the ending. Thank you so much for sharing. You're an amazing writer!
Ha chapter 1 . 3/11
Your writing is beautiful and will be remembered by all KakaSaku fans forever. RIP 3
sorta neurotic chapter 19 . 3/1
Ahh.. This story never gets old.
Literally the best ending of any story ever. In history. Future. Present.
Period.
SilverRider09 chapter 17 . 2/28
I'm feeling really, really, really sorry for Kiba. Really sorry for him. Poor Inuzuka senses.

*wakes up* *smells that weird smell* *realises its coming from a) your teacher b) your sister c) your friend d) that one person you've had a crush on for ages (lets just be glad that Hinata is a Hyuuga...) e) your parents f) your dog and g) all of the above.

-_-"
YutaUke chapter 19 . 2/27
ok, I love this fic and I really enjoy it.

the way you describe their personality and their relationship made me feel like 'd awwwww' xD
and I really really like the idea about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura's relationship. They're awesome!
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 2/26
The man himself doesn't know...he will never know...*evil laugh*
I cannot wait to see the explanation for those actions hahah
BootyWumps chapter 19 . 2/3
Overall I loved this story. I feel like it started out very strong and had me hooked right away. There were a few chapters towards the end that you kinda lost my interest a bit but I'm glad I stuck through until the very end. Definitely worth reading. And I loved the naruto/sasuke side relationship.
Jamie chapter 16 . 1/27
I wish you had never stopped writing fanfic Silvershine. My God, no one can write Kakashi/Sakura like you! No one! So many of your stories I have read over and over again, I come back once or twice a year to re-read them.
x.-kTa-.x chapter 19 . 1/25
That final phrase killed me
x.-kTa-.x chapter 17 . 1/24
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
x.-kTa-.x chapter 14 . 1/24
GUUUUH
I know it's quite dull to say this because you ended this fic a loong time ago, but GUUUH NOOOO POOR SAKURA!
Why is Kakashi such and idiot?! And I must say, I love Sasuke's attitud in this one hahaha normally I go for Sasusaku, and for the first time in history I accepted really quickly the idea of him being with Naruto. So, yeah, in other words, you are brilliant.
cathyscloud9 chapter 19 . 1/11
OMG! What an awesome story! This one is honestly one of the best I have read. Thanks for writing it!
Rain-on-ocean chapter 19 . 1/3
Beautiful story, I couldn't stop reading. This is the best Kakasaku fanfiction yet!
Tennisbunnyrox chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Too lazy to sign in.
But, oh gosh, I really don't know what to say about this fanfic. I have all these feelings but all I know, is that this fanfic is fantastic and one of the best I've ever read.
Normally I don't read anything rated 'M' because I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it but wow, I was hooked on this one before I knew it.
Not only was the fanfiction a rollercoaster of laughter and pain, but it was written with such elegance that would put E.L. James(author of Fifty Shades of Grey) to shame!
I really liked how Kakashi and Sakura's romance and relationship with each other wasn't smooth, but a bumpy road. The ending was adorable and I had to do a little cheer of victory! I ship KakaSaku so much after this ahaha. After I pretty much marathoned this fic, I had to sit back for a while and breathe from all the drama and angst (which was quite well done, in my opinion).
Great job on this fic, and I hope you continue to write more!
Also, have you considered publishing a book if you haven't already? I love your writing style so much!
3,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »