Reviews for Duty Before Honor
Sook03 chapter 9 . 3/30
Ohmigod. I need to fan myself.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 3/30
Ohmigod girl. Shes breaking rule number 11.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 3/30
Ohmigod. Sakura can't catch a break today. At all.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 3/30
As another girl I really feel for Sakura. Poor baby.
Arioneway chapter 1 . 3/30
This is story kept up up til 4 am in the morning to finish reading. This is one of the best KakaSaku I have read in a long while. You are amazing! The plot is very well laid out. The humour made me giggle like a lunatic. The angst kept me turning the page. And don't even talk about the hot stuff... hot damnnnn. Phewwwwwww! It made me hot and bothered. Nicely done! I had to sleep it off before writing you this review. Very very gripping. Cheers to you!
jhian casey chapter 16 . 3/28
hey! love this fic! like the interactions of the characters.. especially how "the boys" (naruto, sasuke and kakashi) are so protective and possessive of sakura! she deserve it!) more fics please! thanks!
This was an amazing story! Everything was perfect. I absolutely loved the ending. Thank you so much for sharing. You're an amazing writer!
Ha chapter 1 . 3/11
Your writing is beautiful and will be remembered by all KakaSaku fans forever. RIP 3
sorta neurotic chapter 19 . 3/1
Ahh.. This story never gets old.
Literally the best ending of any story ever. In history. Future. Present.
Period.
SilverRider09 chapter 17 . 2/28
I'm feeling really, really, really sorry for Kiba. Really sorry for him. Poor Inuzuka senses.

*wakes up* *smells that weird smell* *realises its coming from a) your teacher b) your sister c) your friend d) that one person you've had a crush on for ages (lets just be glad that Hinata is a Hyuuga...) e) your parents f) your dog and g) all of the above.

-_-"
YutaUke chapter 19 . 2/27
ok, I love this fic and I really enjoy it.

the way you describe their personality and their relationship made me feel like 'd awwwww' xD
and I really really like the idea about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura's relationship. They're awesome!
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 2/26
The man himself doesn't know...he will never know...*evil laugh*
I cannot wait to see the explanation for those actions hahah
BootyWumps chapter 19 . 2/3
Overall I loved this story. I feel like it started out very strong and had me hooked right away. There were a few chapters towards the end that you kinda lost my interest a bit but I'm glad I stuck through until the very end. Definitely worth reading. And I loved the naruto/sasuke side relationship.
Jamie chapter 16 . 1/27
I wish you had never stopped writing fanfic Silvershine. My God, no one can write Kakashi/Sakura like you! No one! So many of your stories I have read over and over again, I come back once or twice a year to re-read them.
3,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »