Reviews for Duty Before Honor
Heiwarish chapter 3 . 2/26
Kakashi knows how to get one nervous, omg. I wish there was a man like him someone out there *sighsss*
Heiwarish chapter 2 . 2/26
Omg they already showed kakashi’s face on the show, but I still gwt a better picture and feeling from your descriptions! Fell in love all over again.
Heiwarish chapter 1 . 2/26
Love it. I actually already read this some years ago, but this master piece...I had to re-read again!
solieabouteverything chapter 14 . 1/24
20 ryo is $2. So naruto is easily bought. hahaha

love your story btw. beautifully written and now I got a new otp. which is insane cause I always loved sasusaku
dcdomain6 chapter 19 . 1/20
Beautifully written. You've given me an OTP I never knew I wanted but would now kill to defend.
levile chapter 19 . 1/18
I can't believe your story was uploaded many years ago..almost 11 years ago, but I just find this amazing story recently! Omg. I am a big fan of kakashi, but I am not into Kakasaku so much. Regardless I am not fan of Kakasaku, I find your story was very well written, the plots was so natural and logical, no rush in romance. That's no way kakashi would fall in love or show interest on sakura in a little amount of time, isn't?
Good job for you! I don't know if you will read my review or not (I checked, your last updated was on 2012), but yeah nevermind, I don't mind if you read it or not, because I just want to say thank you to you for writing this story and let me enjoy it.
Tarabiscotea chapter 19 . 1/7
That was glorious. Brilliant.
I've never read some KakaSaku. I've always read NaruSasu's fiction and this is my life.
But your plot appealed me and i couln't resist. And i'm so glad.
Your fiction juste blow my mind. It was so accurate. So true.
I've fallen in love. And now i want to discover this ship, read more about them, but in the meantime i'm afraid i can't, now that i have your story in mind, and your characters' developpment.
Maybe i'll try though, because i already missed it.
Awww, I'm glad they found each other! Wonderful chapter!
Yay, I was right! I knew Kakashi was in love with her! Lovely chapter!
Great chapter!
Fabulous chapter!
Oh no...this is not good...
Amazing chapter as always!
Ah, I figured this was going to happen...wonderful chapter!
Awww...awesome chapter!