Reviews for Duty Before Honor
xxdaniploxx chapter 19 . 9/28
Keep re reading this ar least twice a year, one of the best KakaSaku fics out there 333
bucinkakasaku chapter 2 . 8/12
It's a fanfic from 2007 and you know that Kakashi has a beauty spot? I mean, you predicted it! That's cool.

Eventhough I don't really like the fact that Kakashi ever did it with… ugh.
AliceMalefoy chapter 19 . 8/12
so sweeeeet! it's the first Sakura story I read and I loved it! thanks for sharing it
Lenken chapter 16 . 8/2
okay... that's cute
Lenken chapter 19 . 8/2
Loved it, a bit disappointed it stopped here but still loved it.
toastedcashews chapter 19 . 7/30
I love how Sakura decided to deal with their problem. Her plan was thoughtful and ingenious, and I'm glad she pushed on instead of giving up. This is a beautiful read. I find myself coming back to reread this every now and then and it always impresses me each time.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 11 . 7/27
Hello author. You'll probably never see this review but I wanted to write it anyway.

I first read this fic 4 years ago, and since then discovered/came to terms with the fact that I'm asexual. I think that's why the smut and romance in this fic is my favorite. All the sexual interactions are introspective, ruminant. The story focuses as much( if not more) on what sakura's thinking, on how each event impacts her relationship with kakashi, on how she feels ABOUT the way she feels (i.e. it's a taboo and I shouldnt feel that way) as on the actual physical sensation. And that's exactly how I think. Like sakura, I'm an overthinker. It makes her so much more realistic than characters in pwp where everything just feels right and easy.

Also, I love how you write friendship. The casual, somewhat caustic friendliness with ino, the easy closeness with naruto, the familiarity of the threats against shikamaru. Even temari's immediate "we're not on a date" bespoke a rich depth to that relationship in a single line. I love it.
Banana007 chapter 19 . 7/24
I binged this fic in 2 days and, as always with all your worms, I am absolutely blown away by how well you tackled the KakaSaku romance and the issues of their age difference. Most fics tend to barely skim over their age difference issues by just saying "she's 18 now" or "she no longer thinks of him as her sensei anyway" but you really drove in the point of the conflict and demonstrated how tortured Sakuraand especially Kakashiare by this issue. Thank you again for this wonderful story. I will always be waiting to read more from you!
autumnphoenix888 chapter 19 . 7/22
This was BEAUTIFUL! I came here after reading House of Crows, and while the stories do definitely have a bit of a different tone, they are equally well-written. Your excellent detail, unique storytelling, and hilariously-written dialogue never do cease to amaze me.

The KakaSaku romance was a really slow burn, and that's probably what I loved most about it. It's so hard to find stories on this site where the characters don't just start kissing in the first chapter and declaring their love for each other in the next. Kakashi's reluctance to progress their relationship and Sakura's desperation for him to do something (even though she'd never admit to it in the first few chapters) made for a glorious bit of angst.

I also love the way you portrayed Team 7's bond. Their interactions were so casual, yet you could tell how close they were. Sakura's (rather reluctant) sense of companionship with Naruto and even Sasuke was really heartwarming.
AWeirdIndividual chapter 19 . 6/20
Ohh how much I loved it. I got so immersed into the story that I cried multiple times from just imagining the pain each of them was facing and if that doesn't tell you that a story is well written I don't know what will.
xxhydra chapter 19 . 5/31
loved this story!
yourstrulyali chapter 19 . 5/24
I finished it! I don’t know what to say. I like the ending but I don’t like what happened during their first sex up until before kakashi was in front of sakura’s bathroom.

Thanks for writing this. It’s a nice read. Write more!
yourstrulyali chapter 17 . 5/24
I hate their sex. Not what the way I want kakashi to admit whatever he is feeling for sakura.
yourstrulyali chapter 12 . 5/23
Now that is a progress. Kakashi wants sakura. I can’t wait for more progress.
yourstrulyali chapter 11 . 5/23
Gosh. Kakashi, age doesn’t matter! Sakura is young but one can’t be too young for love.
4,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »