Reviews for Duty Before Honor
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 19 . 9/18
Haha I was honestly a little worried that Kakashi wasn’t gonna go through. Wonderful story
Rrele chapter 1 . 9/18
I had to re-read this it is a must read
Kathahari chapter 19 . 9/15
Your story was one of the first fanfics I read and still is one of my favorites. It made me cry, it made me smile! One time I was literally sitting in the lecture hall and laughing out loud, causing my friends to gave my a suspucious eye. You are a genius to me and I don't know how many times I've re-read it over the years.
I've finally decided to join this community for real and start to write my own story. I would be honored if you would take a look at it and maybe give me one or two advices on how to advance my writing style, so it'll turn out to be such a great story as yours is.
monochre chapter 19 . 8/30
finallyyyy 3
monochre chapter 17 . 8/30
there's a miss of love and hate for you right now but yay I really like Sakura finding comfort in her boys
monochre chapter 16 . 8/30
I seriously love this you're an amazing writer!
monochre chapter 14 . 8/30
I LOVE protective!team 7!

lmao kakashi- ooh yes, wait, no what- duuuude!
monochre chapter 13 . 8/30
lmao sasusaku disapproves kakasaku XD

you trying to break my heart here? the genre should be angst mannn ㅠㅡㅠ
monochre chapter 12 . 8/30
my heart *sobs*
monochre chapter 11 . 8/30
Men are much worse gossips than women, seriously! lmao- ouch.
monochre chapter 9 . 8/30
It's a random thought but I just imagined Kakashi as Naruto-verse Deadpool..

on a different note, that misogynistic bastard deserves what Sakura did to him!

Awwww
monochre chapter 7 . 8/30
dude I'm turning into a puddle here KAKASHIIII
monochre chapter 2 . 8/30
it's been years and my heart still beats fast from anything kakashi related- I'm so glad my mom's not seeing me spazzing right now XD
K chapter 19 . 8/23
Wow I read this all in one sitting... great characterizations. This love story felt very believable.
muetzenmaedchen chapter 19 . 8/18
so much love! I know this story is old but I wanted to let you know: I loved every single word of this! I have been reading some of you other KakaSaku storiesI love your style of writing. I hope you’re continuing to write creatively even if you don’t post here any more (which is a shame really). But really, I just spent probably about a whole day reading this story in one go (there was a small break in which I got some sleep) and I enjoyed every second of it! Great work. All the best to you!
3,962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »