Reviews for Duty Before Honor
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 13 . 10/24
This is a very sad fic for me. In which Sakura is the one who is chasing the guys (oh pussies) aaaaand she is underestimated. Lolz! Sadly its in her character. Makes me sad though :(
glojoandbaris1 chapter 19 . 10/17
Three thousand reviews can't be wrong... And I assure you they weren't! By far again you have proven yourself to be an outstanding writer. Bravo! Awesome story, pairing, simple AWESOMENESS.
multimaniacal chapter 19 . 10/9
I didn't expect to like this pairing. So, you get kudos for that. Very well-written.
cloystreng chapter 19 . 10/7
I just read through this entire story in two days, and I really enjoyed it. I can't believe this has been sitting around for 10 years and I never saw it before. Glad I had the opportunity.
Anonymous girl chapter 19 . 10/6
WOOOOOH! BEST. ENDING. EVEH! Friggin badass bruh, you done good.
Amazing omg
Babylon's Queen chapter 19 . 9/22
What an incredibly complex and intriguing plot! It was so believable and wonderful and I love the maturity you cast over Sakura despite her circumstances and Kakashi's own short comings and how they help each other overcome them while finding each other in the process. So beautiful.
Sooool cute!
Tuesady chapter 19 . 9/2
What a saga! My heart leapt and traveled in all directions. Wonderfully constructed piece detailing the intricacies of love, and our blissful admission into its unknown. Thank you.
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 19 . 9/1
Really great story!
A fan chapter 2 . 8/7
Facial striptease, hahaha priceless!
A fan chapter 1 . 8/7
Loved it!
awwww i wanted for naruto and sasue to actually acknowledge their relationship, or whatever it was they had
but seriously, i've read all your other fics and this is amazing, although i would have loved more smut (lol but thats just me) you're an awesome writer. take care!
i love thr fact that this fics' chapters' names beging with the same words (like friends) love it! and this fic is more action than romance but i still like it ! i hope i see even more kakasaku in th next chapters!
that was hot