Reviews for Duty Before Honor
amihani chapter 19 . 9/10
Had a lot of fun reading this fic! Thank you!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 19 . 9/8
I loved this fic! The slow build up to their relationship was very well written! Great job :D
whitebengal14 chapter 19 . 7/29
I started reading this last night and maybe binge read the entire thing in 10 hours straight. I was too intrigued by it. I haven't read naruto or watch naruto anything in over 6 years. I work today. What is my life? Thank you for the experience.
ahjeez chapter 19 . 7/8
this is very good, and very real, and the imperfect sex and doubts and pain and pleasure are all very good and very real.

thank you for writing this. thank you so much for all your hard work. thank you for sharing it with us.
Really love it !
Good story!
CherryTheRose chapter 6 . 6/2
I lovw this
CherryTheRose chapter 6 . 6/2
I'm still frustrated that they didnt kill jins dad, that eyeless pig with a beerbelly.
LadyChisana chapter 19 . 5/26
This is one of my favorite Naruto fanfic. You managed to capture the characters' personality and thought process perfectly. The whole time I was reading it, I felt as though each character came alive and really was speaking, just like a real person. And I finished this story in a day because I couldn't resist clicking on next chapters haha.
FairyLetters chapter 19 . 5/4
It wouldn't say it was the best I've read do far but it makes so much sense. At first it felt like Sakura was only interested in kakashi because he was hot. Not to mention her interest only piqued when he showed her his face so it was little disappointing. But you can't expect her to fall in love right even if kakashi fell in love before her for whatever reasons. Slowly Sakura started to feel more than just sexual desire for him and I think that was akin to love. It is kakashi who stayed in character and made more sense. Thanks for writing this lovely fic.
I literally just read this for 2 days straight glued to my phone. 10/10
Musicalnerdforlife1234 chapter 19 . 3/20
Okay such EXCELLENT writing! It has been a long while I stayed up till 4AM to finish a story/book. *sigh* I enjoyed that so thoroughly.
Sakuna29 chapter 19 . 3/18
Whaahhh finally finished. This is very good. Aaahh... I love their interaction. Good for both of them it ended happily, and sakura dreams being spooned comes true. So true.. There is no guarantee in love, will he love me in one month, in a year, yet they're still taking the gamble. I love it. I also love how kakashi said he will be in for the long haul. So sakura's effort trying to win his heart isn't wasted, he is worth fighting for. Love is worth fighting for ️️ dear author you're very good at writing, thank you for sharing your talent and make all of us happy️️ hope you're having a great day wherever you are :)
MeiLeamarine chapter 19 . 2/28
I LOVE THIS.
I do. I am gonna read your other fics!
Go straight to my favorite author and story. Thanks for sharing
MeiLeamarine chapter 11 . 2/27
OMG, Did he change his mind when he saw Ino and realized they both were the same age? and Ino was still a young kid so Sakura was too? What happened here!
3,995 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »