Reviews for Duty Before Honor
YutaUke chapter 19 . 13h ago
ok, I love this fic and I really enjoy it.

the way you describe their personality and their relationship made me feel like 'd awwwww' xD
and I really really like the idea about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura's relationship. They're awesome!
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 20h ago
The man himself doesn't know...he will never know...*evil laugh*
I cannot wait to see the explanation for those actions hahah
BootyWumps chapter 19 . 2/3
Overall I loved this story. I feel like it started out very strong and had me hooked right away. There were a few chapters towards the end that you kinda lost my interest a bit but I'm glad I stuck through until the very end. Definitely worth reading. And I loved the naruto/sasuke side relationship.
Jamie chapter 16 . 1/27
I wish you had never stopped writing fanfic Silvershine. My God, no one can write Kakashi/Sakura like you! No one! So many of your stories I have read over and over again, I come back once or twice a year to re-read them.
x.-kTa-.x chapter 19 . 1/25
That final phrase killed me
x.-kTa-.x chapter 17 . 1/24
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
x.-kTa-.x chapter 14 . 1/24
GUUUUH
I know it's quite dull to say this because you ended this fic a loong time ago, but GUUUH NOOOO POOR SAKURA!
Why is Kakashi such and idiot?! And I must say, I love Sasuke's attitud in this one hahaha normally I go for Sasusaku, and for the first time in history I accepted really quickly the idea of him being with Naruto. So, yeah, in other words, you are brilliant.
cathyscloud9 chapter 19 . 1/11
OMG! What an awesome story! This one is honestly one of the best I have read. Thanks for writing it!
Rain-on-ocean chapter 19 . 1/3
Beautiful story, I couldn't stop reading. This is the best Kakasaku fanfiction yet!
Tennisbunnyrox chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Too lazy to sign in.
But, oh gosh, I really don't know what to say about this fanfic. I have all these feelings but all I know, is that this fanfic is fantastic and one of the best I've ever read.
Normally I don't read anything rated 'M' because I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it but wow, I was hooked on this one before I knew it.
Not only was the fanfiction a rollercoaster of laughter and pain, but it was written with such elegance that would put E.L. James(author of Fifty Shades of Grey) to shame!
I really liked how Kakashi and Sakura's romance and relationship with each other wasn't smooth, but a bumpy road. The ending was adorable and I had to do a little cheer of victory! I ship KakaSaku so much after this ahaha. After I pretty much marathoned this fic, I had to sit back for a while and breathe from all the drama and angst (which was quite well done, in my opinion).
Great job on this fic, and I hope you continue to write more!
Also, have you considered publishing a book if you haven't already? I love your writing style so much!
rufnkiddingme chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
I love you. I love this. Thank you for sharing! Hope to read one of your own books someday. Seriously, you know the characters of naruto more than kishi.
ayyyitsjade chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
Love this so much! Great writing and I loved how you portrayed Naruto, Sasuke and Sakuras relationship as so funny and loving.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Love this so much.
Sea chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
Wow, Kudos to you for writing such a fabulous story.
I was enraptured the whole was through despite some misgivings at the start, but I really just couldn't put it down, your writing is so captivating. More than anything else (although there is a lot else) I loved the realism, how everything didn't just fall into place (although there was a surprising amount of . . . . Interesting situations. The end was fluff, the plot was good, and all in all it was a great read.

Thanks for your words