Reviews for Duty Before Honor
TXJ chapter 19 . 7/27
Loved the his whole thing.
Perfect mesure of angsty Kakashi
And innocent and frustrated Sakura.
Kiwi2tan chapter 19 . 7/23
I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't really a kakasaku type of person, but this swayed me. You write a generous amount of words in each chapter (which is awesome for the reader). I kinda fell in love with this story. No really. I seriously did. Thanks for writing this! I'm definitely a kakasaku fan now:)
Bleachee chapter 13 . 7/17
This was seriously the best one yet. When Kakashi told her to lock her door, my toes curled up in giddiness. My mom told me to stop smiling like an idiot at my phone. God, this is too much for me. Love it.
This is beautiful
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 7/4
This story was truly a work of art!
kairauchiha chapter 19 . 7/3
I totally loved it! :D
My Dear Prudence chapter 19 . 6/17
I've read this story before, and as I was looking for well-written KakaSaku stories published years ago, I remembered how much I loved this. Today, I read this again. I have one question though...

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT KAKASHI'S DIMPLES AND BEAUTY MARK WHEN THIS WAS PUBLISHED YEARS AGO AND THAT HIS FACE WAS REVEALED ONLY RECENTLY?! ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE?!

Anyway, good job. This fic reminds me of the time when Naruto fics were incredibly written. There are still good ones nowadays, but looking for them takes a serious effort. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
TheShortySwag chapter 17 . 6/13
OH MY GOD. REALITY'S SUCH A BITCH. I can just feel the same disappointment Sakura has after fantasizing almost everything then not happening at all. And awww I wish I had a guy best friend who's room I could just crash into if I had problems... Sigh
TheShortySwag chapter 11 . 6/12
Oh my god. This is so hilarious. I've been giggling all the way. And Kakashi, you so want her. Freaking asking to 'Want to stay the night?' then nonchalantly changing his words. Come on.
Absolutely love it. 10 out of 10
lakeya2700 chapter 19 . 6/7
I enjoyed this story
Salome Maranya chapter 19 . 5/11
Pretty plausible considering other AUish stuff.
Good pacing, not too angsty, pretty in character I think. Read it in one sitting, so it's fun to read too. (I was sort of waiting for a mention of Mr. Ukki, but I guess I can't have all things.)
Cheers!
This was a great story, one of the most realistic kakasaku I've read so far, in regards to this pairings characters, reactions particularly if it were to happen I think. Of course it would be hard and conflicting, I loved how you depicted that although I would have loved a little epilogue a few months later or further down their road, I'm just being greedy. Thanks for sharing your story.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 3/30
Ohmigod. I need to fan myself.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 3/30
Ohmigod girl. Shes breaking rule number 11.
3,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »