Reviews for Duty Before Honor
Espied7 chapter 19 . 11/20
So much angst! And for once I actually enjoyed it...
mikomi86 chapter 19 . 10/30
Aww it's too sweet, left me feeling so happy. I'm so thankful for you! Thank you so much for sharing this, xx
mikomi86 chapter 7 . 10/21
Oh my dear god! That milk scene...So incredible sexy!
yonomori chapter 10 . 10/19
There is always a forever. I love Naruto, I love Anime.
yonomori chapter 19 . 10/19
Sigh, even though I am really late, I am so glad I became a fan of Naruto just after it finished. For these past years I have been ignoring Naruto but I realized that, that was a big mistake for me. It means I have to buy Cd's and watch it from the top. I wish they will create the real ending and I will watch in full contentment. I love Naruto and I love the authors. Thank you for making me realize how fun Naruto is for my childhood.
yonomori chapter 19 . 10/19
This fic took me 2 days to read it. Oh my gosh, it was really fun. Nice one, I really like it. Even though Naruto is already finished showing, let us make lots of fics so the kids in the next generation will be fond in watching Naruto and love it. Kakashi is really handsome. Thank you guys.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/17
Shocking beginning to get it all started but overall well told story that hits on highlights and delves into how closely the characters know and interact with each other. You've caught the readers attention and have meticulously set out the basis for the story in an alluring manner.
Summer chapter 19 . 10/3
You really understand love! And also unrequited love. How it consumes you completely and makes you crazy and do embarrassing things. I adore that it was so real and the sex wasn't perfect because that's the truth at first. So many situations reminded me of those that have happened in my life..falling in love with an older man who just saw you as a kid and needed up playing with your heart unitetionally, I'm just glad Sakura got her happy ending. I wasn't going to read this because I'm not a fan of kakasaku pairings but this was amazing! You are a brilliant writer, well done!
alaskakai chapter 19 . 9/22
I first read this 10 years ago when I was 14 back in 2006, for some reason someone brought up Naruto again and i remembered this. I'm 24 now and I'm still as addicted to this as I was 10 years ago.
xx kaaat chapter 19 . 9/18
So, I'm going to be honest.
Erotica is my favorite genre because there's always a deeper meaning. Every single time I searched, this was always the first story that matched my criteria. However, when I first found the story almost two years ago, I could never bring myself to read it because the first line said, "Sakura are you a virgin?" But last night around 7:30 P.M I searched, and I finally mustered up everything I had in my to read it.
Within the first chapter, I fell in love. Your writing is simply beautiful, and your style is the kind I love to read. After reading 4 chapters in one setting, I decided "Wow, I'm tired I should go to sleep." And then I found myself laying in bed thirty minutes later thinking how the story would end... and needless to say at 3 A.M this morning, I was not disappointed. In fact, I read your whole story because I simply could NOT stay away.
I just want to thank you for this wonderful read, and my apologies for not reading it sooner. I haven't found a story in months to suit my tastes and effect me in the way this particular story did.
For those reading comments, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS STORY.
I love it!... And I hated it! For some moments, I meant because that was great and I have read in one day (that was so much for me jajaja) thank you any way, and see you soon;-)
odiviaaa chapter 1 . 8/9
Okay so I'm obviously deathly late but I just have one comment.. the ending... WHY? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME THERE WITH SUCH EMOTIONS? I I literally kept thinking that I just couldn't find the "next chapter" button. Sigh. I am sad there wasn't a sequel or something to this but then again, I'd probably never be satisfied until fast forward 10 years and they have a nice little shinobi family of white-haired beauties with lazy eyes and large smiles. You're so talented. I hope you're still writing!
grifindorac chapter 17 . 8/7
I must say that this is the one of best fics i've read. First, the plot is good and quite well developed, and second (and in my opinion the most important thing in fics) is that your character werent OOC, and you represented them very well
kimrb chapter 19 . 8/6
I wish you're still here
TXJ chapter 19 . 7/27
Loved the his whole thing.
Perfect mesure of angsty Kakashi
And innocent and frustrated Sakura.
3,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »