Reviews for Duty Before Honor
TartKiwiFruit chapter 19 . 2/20
I'm sorry for only reviewing now, and not after every chapter. But I'm on mobile and it's hard to type. So even though I couldn't possibly list all the fantastic things I love about this fic, I'm gonna give it a try now.
1)I love how Kakashi is such a deep character. He's a real person with real flaws, and doesn't fall into the perfect-girl's-YA-romance-love-interest pitfall of flawless characters. (Manic pixie dream boy?) His emotional problems were serious issues that they had to get through together in the same way real people do. Which brings me to point number
2) Sex is not love. This should be obvious, but it's not, always? And seeing Sakura achieve her goal of sex with him and then IMMEDIATELY face the exact same problems she had before drives the point home in the way so many romances don't. I think it's an important point to write about, so thank you for that.
3) Sex is not always perfect. Most of the smut I read doesn't acknowledge this, and as a virgin who's too shy to ask her friends in depth about their experiences, I feel like this gives me an image a bit closer to the truth than most of the content I consume. In general, you seem to have an element of realness, plausibility, that many written romances lack.
4) I loved the brot3 of team seven. Most fics focus on individual relationships between two of them, and I think you did a good job of depicting a deep friendship between the three, despite Naruto and Sasuke's relationship. It made me nostalgic for something that never happened, and I wish I could read more of it. I also liked Sakura's friendships with the other girls, minor as it might have been. After I finish writing this review imma scour your page for friend-focused fics, cuz you do them very well.
5) Sex scenes were super hot lmao
Mrs. Tora Law chapter 13 . 2/19
"You are crying. Did you look in the mirror again?"

Oh dear Sai. That's a deep burn! XD
rishitashrivastava44 chapter 13 . 2/10
kddcg tghhj bjfibk fjnr hib
I swear, Sakura is just pathetic... I'm out. To much clinging and shit.
Koreone chapter 19 . 1/8
10 años ya y aún no he leído KakaSaku que se le compare.
kirowan chapter 19 . 1/4
I'm glad this is the first Kakasaku fic I read. I was hesitant to the ship at first, when I knew about them I was like: What, Kakashi and Sakura, ew. (I'm sorry haha, I was ignorant then). I dont like teacher-student relationship but the way you write this fic was so good that you successfully turned me into a Kakasaku shipper. I love the adventure, the humour in between, Sakura's interactions with others,... If you ever publish a book, I'll be sure to buy it. Oh, and one more thing, your Kakashi's appearance is so canon that I had to check again the time you posted this, just wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I love all of the fanfics you write and honestly this is one of my favourites.
theseventhstar chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
you go sakura
Mrs Baggins chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I think the only word that could fit here is "wow". Sorry for my lack of vocabulary range, but it is just the only thing that came to my mind when it was over. For all these years I've wandering around fanfiction, I sometimes lose hope to find a really good story. Like, really good. But that is the beauty of internet writing, when, out of complete chance, you fell on something like this. The building up, the tension, the exasperation, the deceiving hopes, the personality... It is just right. It is weird, because when you finish a fanfic you really liked, you usually fell disapointed, because it is over, because you want more. But when I finished this, I just felthappy. It was like "well, we had a really nice time. But this is over. No need for more. Everything was there. We leave each other happy."
Thank you for this story.
Leytho chapter 19 . 12/6/2016
Wow. I can't believe how much I liked this fic. I'd seen it before on numerous occasions and thought, "Not my thing," but after I gave into the curiosity of wanting to understand how this pairing would work, I came out pleasantly surprised. Not only were you able to make the pairing sensible, but you also made it feel like it could have happened in canon because of how close you kept the characters of Sakura and Kakashi to their original form.

You kept the emotional roller coaster jerking me every which way even though in the end I knew they would be together. Bravo. That's not something you see in fanfiction all the time.

Overall, an excellent story with amazing writing. Good job.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Every single time I read this...! Forever grateful for this, Silvershine.
JuneLazuli chapter 19 . 11/25/2016
Truly loved this fanfiction. You write amazingly and your story was really incredible. I loved it from the beginning until the end. It's my favorite pairing in Naruto and you managed to write a fanfiction without making any ooc with the characters. Well done !
ThatWhiteRabbit chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
okay holy shit i just wanna say ive never been so into a story, ive been grinning and squealing and rolling around my bed this is so amazing thank you for writing this piece of art
ItsBlackwatchReyes chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
I LOVE THAT LIL BIT OF JEALOUSY when Sakura says "I wont be able to marry Sasuke now" haha, I love it. I also enjoy how well you use the japanese honorifics. It usually doesnt look so good in fanfictions but it actually makes it better. Also hope this is the ladt we see of shitty Matsura but am doubting it. The scumlord does not know when to quit and definitely wont stop now...
ItsBlackwatchReyes chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
"Give her thumb oral sex" lmfao. I loved this chapter so much. As always, funny emotional well paced and romantic as fuck. I don't know how you do it, or keep the characters so in character the entire time too. I can take a lot from your writing as a fellow author. Feel so bad for Sakura, being haunted by Matsura like this...
3,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »