Reviews for Duty Before Honor
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21
beanzhead chapter 19 . 11/15
I've read a couple of your fics now and I have to say the way you write romance is so realistic. Slow build up with fleeting touches and kisses to satisfy you until you figure where the relationship is going to head. Sakura losing her virginity was like reading flash backs to my first time. 16 with an older man wondering when things will start feeling good haha. Then having sex fixed nothing in their relationship, maybe even made it worse. This was so entertaining to read with the witty dry humor, to reading how they escape life and death situations, and of course the will they wont they romance. You may not read reviews anymore but genuinely thank you for writing this!
LavenderStarflower chapter 19 . 11/6
This story, made me laugh way to many times, i love their friendship, the sarcastic conversation’s of all team 7, they do feel like a family is really cute how naruto and sasuke are so possessive of sakura and how different and same at moment’s they react about it, i had a little anxiety for not knowing what kakashi was thinking or feeling, but I’m really happy of the endind! I loved it.
VG00 chapter 3 . 10/11
es sádico, no masoquista
Sak chapter 19 . 8/17
What to say? A lovely fic with a great ending. Thank you!
Sak chapter 18 . 8/17
The ride of her emotions was very real and good. I am no longer confused. Why can't she heal herself so she isn't swollen?
Kakashi is just the sweetest, giving up any hope of happiness because he loves her and doesn't want to let her down
Who is Ino with btw?
Sak chapter 17 . 8/17
This was refreshing. Because the first time really isn't great. She did get a super duper climax in the end anyway though.
I was confused. Did she want Kakashi to tell her he loved her AGAIN after he took her virginity? I don't get it.
Sak chapter 16 . 8/17
Will we find out the secrecy Kakashi is hiding?
The no panties line is such a turn on for guys, srsly
Sak chapter 15 . 8/17
Nice finale
Sak chapter 14 . 8/16
Omg the emotional turmoil, enter Takkun (raccoon) , a date, and now kidnapping
Sakkk chapter 13 . 8/16
Kakashi is such an solid dude
But why am I pulling an all nighter for this one
Sak chapter 12 . 8/16
The last line. LOL

But wow their sexy frustration will not let up. I also love your Naruto and your Sasuke
Sak chapter 11 . 8/16
Ouch seriously my heart
Sak chapter 10 . 8/16
The "daughter" comments were hilarious btw. And he hates being called sebsei
Jin seems like an ok guy!
Sak chapter 9 . 8/16