Reviews for My Eternal Portion
Debbie W chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
Looking back on older Fan Fiction stories. How did I ever miss this one single piece, is the essence of have managed to capture the integrity,honesty and strength of Matt Dillion and the rare love between Kitty and Matt. Amazing. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I love this story. There are so many wonderful stories on this site, but this is one of my favorites. I have always loved stories where there is an outsider looking in and realizing that the people he is watching are so much more than he or she imagined. You have done a great job telling this story and I loved your original character. I am a great fan of brave and selfless Matt ignoring his own well-being in his service to his badge and the people he is sworn to protect. We actually saw this In the series itself. I always remember watching Hidalgo and wondering at both the beginning and end if he ever actually thought about the odds or just did what he judged right regardless of the odds. I guess we know the answer to that. He is a hero for the ages. Thanks for this wonderful story. It had a great ending with Matt letting him know he knew exactly who he was just before the stage pulled away. I have read most of your other stories and will try to leave feedback for some of those. Loved them all! I notice it's been awhile since you posted a story and it seems ashame to let such talent lay dormant. Any chance you are working on a new story?
RhyannD chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
This is an amazing small piece of fiction. Lovely imagery, and just fabulous characterization. So well done. Excellent. Thank you.
broncomap chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Great story -
lilyjack00 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This story is crazy good. It's like a great script from a classic ep, with all the shippiness that M/K fans pine for mixed in. Perfect.
KatieR chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
I love, love LOVE this story! It is so well written and rings so true to the original characters! The plot is clear and interesting. The "message" is meaningful. And the dialogue and dynamic between all the characters, esp Matt and Kitty, hold the genuineness and reserve that has captured audiences for 50 years!

It would have made a great episode! As a lifelong "Gunsmoke" fan, I really appreciate your writings.
Cruelest Sea chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Excellent story! I greatly admire people that can write Gunsmoke ff..I haven't the courge to attempt it.

Very well done!:)
Smokin chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Beautiful story. Excellent choice of premise - very unique. Great portrayal of the characters - as Doc Reid says, "true to the characters". Loved it.
cindy chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
This was by far one of the best stories I have read. The writing was fantastic, story was entertaining, the plot well thought out, and the message was enlightning. Wonderful ending.
sadlyface chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
MAHC,OK, once again very good,completly intresting,kept me entroughed,I loved the whole primise. His hate for Matt, his lust for Kitty,And the final relization after ten days of learning the reality of Matt and Kitty.I believe Billy left town feeling true friendship for both of them. KUTOS...
Regina-sp chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Very wonderful story! Loved it!
BigMommaT chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Damn! Your story was so good that it made me-who rarely does-cry. Just excellent in every way.
Doc Reid chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
What a wonderful story! Well written and true to the cast of Gunsmoke. Your banter between Doc and Justus is wonderful and charming. Looking forward to your next story. Thanks for the read.
the lurker chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
"Ten years hadn't made a difference, but ten days had." What a great line, and wonderful way to sum up the tale. Thanks for a great read, as always! Loved the character of Billy Justus, really well done!
Matsox chapter 5 . 6/12/2006