Reviews for Kekkon Trouble
isle chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
wow...i indeed enjoy reading your fanfic...i lot of humor...good jod...why dont you updateeeee...plisssss...ohh and one more thing...rukia is not that grumpy...hehe...its out of character a bit...nonetheless...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Nice idea!
kei chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
its good story. please dont leave it
kei chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
sweet. update... please
JuJuBean chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Awww i love the arranged marriage fics. You need to finish this ohhMazing story soon it' a DAMN good fic!
amy.cute chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
No updates in 5 years should be enough reason to not read your story but the amount of reviews that have tempted me to read it, and now I'm sad that you have abandoned it which is a shame :(
bleachcrazyass chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Love the chapter,I only hate one disrespect my religion.I'm a Muslim and I find that the way you use the word Allah is very insulting to my religion.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love how even though Rukia says about one line her personality is already a major part of the story. Ichigo is so wonderfully in character (a little gruff a little whiny a lot protective) and I love that rukia is older then him it makes way more sense.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Omg, your fic had me rotflmao! i so loved the bickering between ichigo and rukia. haha...'Honey bunch sweetie pie' - that was totally cute and funny how she called him. the rules she set were great too. i can see how that will play out in the future for them. lol.

everyone here is very close to their Bleach characters, especially isshin - so funny and lovable.

i really want to read more to find out how they both will manage to stay together as husband and wife in name only. i loved those dialogues that you wrote for them, so i would love to read more of those. i understand that you erased the 16 chapters for revision, but i hope to see you post back the rest soon. until then, take care. :)
Haylee chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I love this chapter! you really keep the characters in personalities. I do hope you write many more chapters! ;)
vAmPiReFrEaK13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
review A.S.A.P pls..\m/
gimme more chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Whyyyyy did u delete those 16 chapters.. I'm dying to know what'll happen in the next chapter..

I hate u.. T,T

C'mon don't be lazy.. I've waiting for u to update.. But u're taking this too slow.. I'm dying.. I'm in blind love wit ur fic..

UPDATE author-sama! U update n I'm gonna try to write fic.. Hahaha.. (Nah.. Just ignore this..)
kimikissu07 chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Now I know why this story have 408 reviews. Please update!
Kaidou chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Hahaha. I love this. Ichigo, the poor sucker. Rukia's gonna eat him alive in this marriage business.
Sadistic Empress chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
so, when is the updated one?

*anticipating*

and I really love your story...

wanna know the continuation