Reviews for New World
PJ Bottomz chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Name: Selen Ogmez

Gender: Female

Appearance: Blonde hair with black ribbon, gold colored t-shirt, black shorts, and traditional Leaf village sandels

Personality : Suspicious

Alliance: ?

Special Skill: Distortion Jutsu; She can distort her enemies brain and can also read their minds. Her family Jutsu is "Ninja Art: Flower Distortion Jutsu" where she creates a genjutsu almost like Haku's except with flowers buds,

Name: Raynin Eacres

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Appearance: Blue hair, pale skin, Chunin Jacket, regular Ninja bottoms, traditional Leaf Village sandels

Personality : Dark

Alliance: ?

Special Skill: Mostly Water and Fire Style, but he has a secret technique known as "Fire Style: Double Purple Dragon Flames".

Name: Aito Zurc

Gender: Male

Appearance: Medium blonde hair, blue jacket, blue ninja bottoms, regular Leaf sandals

Personality : Oddly Perky

Alliance: ?

Special Skill: Earth Style Jutsus, and he has a move call "Earth Style: Pillars of Death", in which pillars come from the bottom and top of wherever he's at (except open sky, which is why it can be dodged)and squish his opponets. He also uses a jutsu called "Earth Style: Infinite Dirt Wave Destruction" in which a huge wae of dirt washes the opponet away.

The three are on a team and they are bad guys. They secretly hide out and usually attack somewhere after a week or two after arriving.
hello02 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
name:Kyoko Umekeo

age:17

s.s:single

gender:male

appearance:wheres jeans,skull shirt,has red eyes,dirty blond hair

personality:lazy

alliance:sand

special skill:demonalogy
obnoxious-fox chapter 31 . 6/25/2007
Sorry for not reviewing the story for such a long time but due to me living with my mom for a year I couldn't get to a comp but anyway I think your story is awesome plz tell me the sequels name if you can!

P.S. Living without using a comp for a year is like so dull more so for those who love to go to this site to read!
Shimmer Stream chapter 31 . 6/3/2007
This is a good way to do a story.
Cage862 chapter 16 . 8/21/2006
Dude... woahh ur writing changed heaps... hehe now ur like my sensei keep on going while i keep reading and not do assignments... T_T ya no... i could say that i was being inspired into writing XP keep on it !
FireyFlames chapter 31 . 8/10/2006
hope you kill my character in the sequel!
sophiecognito chapter 31 . 8/5/2006
Good thing there's a sequel, can't wait.
Lightning-Alchemist-Rini chapter 31 . 8/4/2006
Way cool. Two questions though. In the sequel is it going to be found out I'm a demon container, and from Suna? And am I gonna get any good fights in? I'd think Riku would find out, since she's staying with me and all. And what of that dude after the demon containers? O, questions and more questions. Update soon. I wanna know.
hyugagirl09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Name: Subaku no Chihiru

S.S: single

Gender: female

Appearance: short red hair, black sleeveless chinese top, black short shorts bandages around calves black ninja sandals wears ninja head band around her neck

Personality : quiet sullen doesnt really trust anyone

Alliance: Suna/Sand

Special Skill: controls sand like gaara( she is gaara's twin sister.)
Jenvaati chapter 31 . 8/4/2006
Wow, flashbacks galore...You can't end a good story without one right? hahaha, I laughed so hard in the beginning! Yay, Isamu-chan!

(And he's closer to Jenna's age than Minamoto...I checked. haha)

Oh, I like Rini's flashback. Sorta reminds me of Naruto and Gaara, and all the other troubled kids in the anime. Which is like, all of them, heh.

Wait a minute...what do you mean I saved the story? I was just like "huh...?" Except I wasn't. 'Cuz then it'd look like I was talking to myself. And yeah.

K, to wrap up the review:

I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST, EVER! YOU ROCK! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!

Wow, and no one even needed to beg you to make a sequel! See, if I did, it'd be like this: Pleeaassee make a sequel? I'll give you a cookie, I promise!

But since I didn't beg, you don't get a cookie! (evil laugh)

See ya, and cheers! Thanks for the great read!
Jenvaati chapter 30 . 8/1/2006
oh, cheesecake! Thanks! You know what? Today's my birthday and you updated! COOLNESS!

heh heh, "I think she was a goner from the start. Kind of sad actually"

'cuz she's the only one without a Japanese name, ha!

I hope Riku gets better soon!

Actually, what you were saying about the break and sequel, it's sorta like the real Naruto. Like, they have a 'part two' kinda, when the characters get older...hey, are you going to do that? That'd be...amazing if you did...'cuz like, Jenna would be living with Isamu-chan and all! haha...

See ya, and cheers! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sophiecognito chapter 30 . 8/1/2006
Cool chappie, update soon!
reduced to nothingness chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
hi. i love your story. i like how you try to add new characters to please your readers. it's really thoughtful and it gives them a chance to take part rather than just observing.

if you ever need a new character that seems different you could give my idea a try, although i wont stop reading if you dont. haha.

Name: Sakaki Yamamuri

Age: 19

S.S: Swinger

Gender: female

Appearance: waist-length black hair streaked with red and bangs swept to one side of her face. green eyes. black tank top with loose fishnet long sleeve shirt over. black shorts with fishnet stockings. black and red striped legwarmers. black ankle-high steel-toed boots.

Personality: really confident. acts cheerful and uses people's trust to figure out how to manipulate them to her benefit. promiscuous. not very trusting but is friendly with mostly everyone.

Alliance: the highest bidder. as long as their jobs don't threaten the Hidden Village of the Leaf.

Special Skill: can look into minds and figure out everything about a person and the best way to manipulate or weaken them. very skilled with a giant double-edged axe. uses genjutsu to confuse and paralyze people.
Lord MHB chapter 29 . 7/28/2006
heya sorry i haven't been able to review for the past chapters. well anyways great story like always! *starts to cry* why did Sora dye!
Jenvaati chapter 29 . 7/27/2006
Ack, don't do that again! I got scared at all the thank-yous, and I was like, is the story done? But I'll take the cookie! (eats cookie) M, cookie...

Did I ever mention that you rock when it comes to making jutsus?

Chiko's so awesome! That Chidori must've...hurt. Not to mention, it probably totaled her ears. I mean seriously, the sound of a thousand birds? How annoying is that?

Haha, I loved the last bit! Poor Jenna, she's not as famous as Isamu...He's already on the money list? That's just awesome...Isamu-chan rocks!

Right, great chapter! See ya, and cheers!