Reviews for Chance & Circumstance
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 10 . 7/25
I loveeeeee this! Stayed up till past 3 in the morning to catch up. I hope you are still planning on continuing this story!
iwishlifewasafantasy47 chapter 4 . 7/14
You are amazing. The choice of words, the structure of sentences, the perfect way to lace sarcasm into well mannered lines, and the amusing exchanges between main characters is just splendid. I am at awe and inspired and interested to know what's next as I read on. The dialogues are wonderful. And the way you describe the emotions behind it is just wow. I am out of words. I find myself looking for the meanings of certain words. I didn't I was that dense on vocabularies. Thank you for the addition of a truck load of new words. And I am gonna continue reading even if I have to sacrifice my sleep now. Please keep up this good work. You are absolutely marvellous.
Rydia Asuka chapter 10 . 7/7
I'm really looking forward to Cagalli meeting "the best friend". I got really excited when Cagalli mentioned her brother in passing, but then...nope. You've definitely got me hyped. :D Looking forward to more!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Im curious about the Seiji case... Im having a nervous breakdown right now... Please Update Soon!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
Im very curious about him too...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
:D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I cannot believe i didnt read this story till now
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Hahaahahahahaaha! This is quite refreshing.
gundamfan chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated. This fic has the craziest banter I have ever read. And, I'm enjoying it. I think the last time I checked for updates was months ago so, really excited to see that the story has been updated. Anyways, it was a great read. There are more interaction with the characters and the relationship between Athrun and Cagalli is progressing. Also, does Kira and Cagalli related in this story? Coz Kira and Cagalli has not met each other yet, and it's making me a bit curious. Hahahaha

All in all, really looking forward to your updates. Kudos!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
I have been quite fond of this story. It's refreshing for me to read AC fanfiction that isn't angst. Hahaha! I like how naturally their relationship developed because, let's face it, that's how dating is in the 21st century! Haha! I hope you continue to write this! :)
SapphireBlueBerry chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
additional I'm really really really curious with Sinichi! *suspicious! but in positive LOL
SapphireBlueBerry chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
Your story, i mean this story is just like ordinary daily life but it's interesting and make me want to find out like "what's going on!? what's going to happen!?"
and i hope you continue your story... PLEASE *puppy eyes
Nina chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
I really, really miss this story. Glad that you update it!
Anyway, i swear to god, i thought they're going to break up in that argument. I was like, should i be Team Cagalli or Team Athrun? because they're good at defending themselves.
Looking forward for more!
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
this is a very enjoyable read
their relationship is rather interesting and progressing more on the fast pace (not that i mind) but i still don't see much of a mystery in cagalli...
anyway, can't wait to read more!
Lenora Jime chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
so the next date would be at the summer party? I would like to see Athrun felt bothered about this whole setting when the time came and maybe regreted it a little...though you might be pulled it in another half-joking banter between them.
Anyway I got curious about Seiichi and a little missed his interaction with cagalli. Because with him, cagalli could look more like an innocent virgin but more than that I wanted to see Yzak reaction about this. Yzak seemed still wary about seiichi.
Thanks for this chapter and I'm looking forward next chap. See ya :)