Reviews for Second Chances
please write more soon
Guest chapter 22 . 12/22/2016
Update pls
Glimmjoy chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Hey I like sind story. I'm impressed how you manage all the languages. Dont' bei offended but as I'm native german speaker I would recommand to use "Lass ihn in Ruhe, Harry. Du hast ihn erschrocken." Just if you want to.
G
Lils chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
Awwww, little Emma is *so* damn adorable! I'm glad she's away from those *real* freaks, and... and apparently I'm being all worked up about a story that hasn't been updated in nine years. Oh well, it was a lovely read while it lasted, then.

But seriously, little Emma Dursley must be the most adorable OC *ever*!
Corwyn chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
Loving the story so far. I understand that it's been a while, but I look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
firedawg chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
Hey I love this story, Harry and his relationship to Hermione and litle Emma can only get better. Can't wait to see how you put it all together. Yo badHarry cant become Emma's guardian but the age thing has got him. Anyway great story and looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Rapheal Steel chapter 22 . 7/30/2016
wow! i think i prefer this fic to the main story
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
I love this story and the idea of Emma getting adopted by Sirius and I can't wait until the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
This story had potential as first ten chapters are quite good but then it got ruined. There are numerous WTF moments and you decided to stick with canon events despite all advantages Harry gets which make that boring story. Also Harry does look stupid when he doesnt act on it. One of most memorable moments is why Hagrid has Harry's vault key for at least 7 years.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
This is a complete stupidity, the last one to help Sirius will the Dumbass. So let move to something less stupid, this is not going anywhere.
SilverWolf17 chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
great story, please continue this fanfic
midnightscar17 chapter 22 . 1/8/2016
Can you please update second chances
Evie chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
I really enjoy this story but is this the end?
Duel Sabers chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
On i am enjoying the story so far but this chapter through me. Harry has been with padfoot for years now. Just because he went to Hogwarts is no reason for him to return to 4 privit drive. Raven in fanfic the month there was to charge the wards which would have fallen in this story years ago. Or did I miss somthing?
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »