Reviews for Second Chances
Ebenbild chapter 22 . 9/22
Hu? It's genetic that the boys have to look at Hermione's cousins?! Sounds a bit like veelas, in my opinion. I'm also surprised that Hermione simply tells her cousin about magic. She's after all forbidden to do so, isn't she? So, why does she?
Anyway, great story so far. Will you still continue it?
Ebenbild chapter 12 . 9/22
Hi! I'm not sure if you're still updating this story, but I liked it so far. Normally I would have read until the end before reviewing but I though you might like to have some corrections by a native speaker in German. I don't know how you translated the sentences, but they are... quite odd - especially because Hermione and Harry are friends. You wrote "Verlassen Sie ihn allein Harry. Sie haben ihn erschrocken." While the grammar is perfect, using 'Sie' means that they are very formal to each other. You don't use it with friends, you use 'du' instead. There's also the word 'verlassen' you used, in this context it should be 'lassen', 'verlassen' means 'to leave' as in 'going away from s.o.'. So your sentences should be "Lass ihn allein, Harry! Du hast ihn erschrocken."
I didn't want to criticize your story, I just thought you might want to know how this sentence should be.
To your story until now: I quite liked it so far. I love how Harry has changed the past and how he and Hermione train up way before Hogwarts. Well, I'll go back to reading now.
brightflare chapter 22 . 8/8
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
purrfus chapter 22 . 5/20
RE-read in one sitting today. Still a lot of fun. I admit to having a fondness for time-travel stories, but this one is really different than most - in a good way.

Not to bug you about posting, but I really hope your muse brings you back to this some day.
Longhaired Lapcat chapter 22 . 5/15
Please either mark this as complete, finish it or put it up for adoption. I would love to read more because it seems to be going places and would like to read more of it.
Helium chapter 22 . 5/1
This is amazing! I can't wait for "The Talk"! And, just an idea, but could Harry have a vision or something? I know it's a bit early, but still.
tyy chapter 22 . 1/28
great story, please continue
HanseDavion chapter 22 . 1/12
Will you be updating this fantastic story?
angeleyes1984 chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Has this been abandoned
David chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Hey this chapter was really good, but i would like to correct your try at german... i am from germany and what you wanted to tell was more like:
"Lass ihn alleine Harry! Du hast ihn erschrocken."
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh my god. The cliche. Not even the overall, just.. the things being shouted. If I ever heard those things being said I'd be unable to battle because I'd be breaking down in laughter. Oh god. Still, your writing is good, and this story hasn't been update in 7 years.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
please tell me you haven't given up on this story. It's so good, you really have a knack for story telling! thank you for you and for the sharing of yourself with others.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Figured out the prophecy. It concerns Hermonie right? Minerva McGonagall's raven in lion's skin. Tthe most 'Ravenclaw-ish' Gryffindor.

That bit at the end about he back too?
dpeterso chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
good story, but what happened? Is it abandoned or has the muse left ?
David-El chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
You can't stand Slytherins, yet you had Draco trying to save Ginny in the prologue? Odd. Also, did you not like Slughorn, or Merlin? Both of them were Slytherins. Oh, and Filius Flitwick, the Charms professor is the Head of Ravenclaw.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »