Reviews for Second Chances
stellchen2003 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
The german translation isn't entirely right.
I would sayLass ihn in Ruhe, Harry. Du hast ihn ja total verÃĪngstigt."
Lerris chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Pass for now. I found a few things jarring. The reset into super young. You tossed in a brother only to kill him off immediately, just to let Harry get closer, then had Sirius marrying the cop almost immediately after.

The Hermione he loved is dead, and this one is a small child. He should be keeping a lot more distance. What is strangely worse is in one chapter you comment that you can't make the girl older than Harry. That is ridiculous. He is already mentally older by a lot. It would be different if she had her memories, but she doesn't.
1ori ann chapter 22 . 9/11/2017
I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you pick it back up soon.
I like the introduction of Emma.
I wonder how Ginny will react to HHr relationship.
Post soon.
Cornelia Grimm chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
Congratulations on getting into that university of yours! I'm very happy for you, But I still sort of hate you for making me wait for the next chapter ( I don't find that I'm very patient)... I hope Europe was fun, good luck at your university!

P.S. When Ashley asks Hermione about Sirius summoning Evan's shoes, couldn't Hermione just lie and say that 'summoning' just a British swang word that means something else? Hermione's supposed to be a smart girl, she could've used her brain and saved herself from 'a long night'.

P.P.S Sorry for giving you a hard time, just so you know, the past chapters have been wonderful to read.
Cornelia Grimm chapter 18 . 8/25/2017
I absolutely loved it when you had Harry "ass" the Dursleys! One of the things I always wished Rowling would have Harry do is be a bitch to them a lot more and more often as well. You've just made my day because you're incredibly hilarious! Thank you for posting!
Magnusss chapter 22 . 7/10/2017
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! BUT THE THING IS, ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THIS?
lsignet chapter 22 . 4/11/2017
Saddens me when you find a work like this and it has been left to rot. the things that happen beyond this point has been dancing in my mind for over 2 years (i can't count how many times I have read this story). If you find the time and the muse strikes your heart once again, please do continue your wonderful story.
James Akkator chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
WHAT DID YOU WAY ABOUT MY HOUSE! (the " I can't stand Slytherins)... jk, love the story. but still Slytherin here.
ScriosAisling chapter 22 . 3/1/2017
Oh goodness. This is painful. This is the first Harmony story I've read and actually liked, and I didn't even think to check if it was completed! And, there's not really a chance that it'll continue, as it's been about 10 years. This is painful and I'm sad now. I'll never find out if Hermione learns about Harry's first life and, if she does, how she'll react! GAH! This makes me sad.
But, it was a great story while it lasted. Thank you.
abdsamih123 chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
What are Harry's abilities
SLYNNR chapter 22 . 1/21/2017
please write more soon
Guest chapter 22 . 12/22/2016
Update pls
Glimmjoy chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Hey I like sind story. I'm impressed how you manage all the languages. Dont' bei offended but as I'm native german speaker I would recommand to use "Lass ihn in Ruhe, Harry. Du hast ihn erschrocken." Just if you want to.
G
Lils chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
Awwww, little Emma is *so* damn adorable! I'm glad she's away from those *real* freaks, and... and apparently I'm being all worked up about a story that hasn't been updated in nine years. Oh well, it was a lovely read while it lasted, then.

But seriously, little Emma Dursley must be the most adorable OC *ever*!
Corwyn chapter 22 . 10/26/2016
Loving the story so far. I understand that it's been a while, but I look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »