Reviews for Second Chances
tyy chapter 22 . 1/28
great story, please continue
HanseDavion chapter 22 . 1/12
Will you be updating this fantastic story?
angeleyes1984 chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Has this been abandoned
David chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Hey this chapter was really good, but i would like to correct your try at german... i am from germany and what you wanted to tell was more like:
"Lass ihn alleine Harry! Du hast ihn erschrocken."
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh my god. The cliche. Not even the overall, just.. the things being shouted. If I ever heard those things being said I'd be unable to battle because I'd be breaking down in laughter. Oh god. Still, your writing is good, and this story hasn't been update in 7 years.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
please tell me you haven't given up on this story. It's so good, you really have a knack for story telling! thank you for you and for the sharing of yourself with others.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Figured out the prophecy. It concerns Hermonie right? Minerva McGonagall's raven in lion's skin. Tthe most 'Ravenclaw-ish' Gryffindor.

That bit at the end about Voldy...is he back too?
dpeterso chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
good story, but what happened? Is it abandoned or has the muse left ?
David-El chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
You can't stand Slytherins, yet you had Draco trying to save Ginny in the prologue? Odd. Also, did you not like Slughorn, or Merlin? Both of them were Slytherins. Oh, and Filius Flitwick, the Charms professor is the Head of Ravenclaw.
bribright91 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
So Harry's arm is dislocated and shattered and yet he still manages to use it...Well, that's the power of magic! Interesting twist with Draco and Ginny. Can't wait to read more about the new prophecy. Thanks for posting!
Vegasman59 chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
You certainly left us a long time with a horrible cliffy on a great story!
hiyigma chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
Where did you go :(
X chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
I could have sworn I saw a note from you swearing that the fat lady would make some terrible noise before you abandoned this story. :(
SNolon chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
I would love to see more of this.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
This is a really good story so far, though I have to say your Harry and Hermione don't speak like four year olds at all.
I know Hermione's intelligent, and Harry's from the future, but... not enough to account for either of them speaking like adults. Harry would try to talk like a small child to throw off suspicion.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »