Reviews for Second Chances
SilverWolf17 chapter 22 . 1/30
great story, please continue this fanfic
midnightscar17 chapter 22 . 1/8
Can you please update second chances
Evie chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
I really enjoy this story but is this the end?
Duel Sabers chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
On i am enjoying the story so far but this chapter through me. Harry has been with padfoot for years now. Just because he went to Hogwarts is no reason for him to return to 4 privit drive. Raven in fanfic the month there was to charge the wards which would have fallen in this story years ago. Or did I miss somthing?
Guest chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
This is such an cute story with an few really grew ideas. What happened to it?
Ebenbild chapter 22 . 9/22/2015
Hu? It's genetic that the boys have to look at Hermione's cousins?! Sounds a bit like veelas, in my opinion. I'm also surprised that Hermione simply tells her cousin about magic. She's after all forbidden to do so, isn't she? So, why does she?
Anyway, great story so far. Will you still continue it?
Ebenbild
Ebenbild chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Hi! I'm not sure if you're still updating this story, but I liked it so far. Normally I would have read until the end before reviewing but I though you might like to have some corrections by a native speaker in German. I don't know how you translated the sentences, but they are... quite odd - especially because Hermione and Harry are friends. You wrote "Verlassen Sie ihn allein Harry. Sie haben ihn erschrocken." While the grammar is perfect, using 'Sie' means that they are very formal to each other. You don't use it with friends, you use 'du' instead. There's also the word 'verlassen' you used, in this context it should be 'lassen', 'verlassen' means 'to leave' as in 'going away from s.o.'. So your sentences should be "Lass ihn allein, Harry! Du hast ihn erschrocken."
I didn't want to criticize your story, I just thought you might want to know how this sentence should be.
To your story until now: I quite liked it so far. I love how Harry has changed the past and how he and Hermione train up way before Hogwarts. Well, I'll go back to reading now.
Ebenbild
brightflare chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
purrfus chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
RE-read in one sitting today. Still a lot of fun. I admit to having a fondness for time-travel stories, but this one is really different than most - in a good way.

Not to bug you about posting, but I really hope your muse brings you back to this some day.
Longhaired Lapcat chapter 22 . 5/15/2015
Please either mark this as complete, finish it or put it up for adoption. I would love to read more because it seems to be going places and would like to read more of it.
Helium chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
This is amazing! I can't wait for "The Talk"! And, just an idea, but could Harry have a vision or something? I know it's a bit early, but still.
tyy chapter 22 . 1/28/2015
great story, please continue
HanseDavion chapter 22 . 1/12/2015
Will you be updating this fantastic story?
angeleyes1984 chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Has this been abandoned
David chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Hey this chapter was really good, but i would like to correct your try at german... i am from germany and what you wanted to tell was more like:
"Lass ihn alleine Harry! Du hast ihn erschrocken."
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »