Reviews for July Rain
jovana chapter 48 . 9/29/2007
that wuz the absolute worst story ever... i half of chapters 1 and 48 thats all thats how bad it was
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 48 . 7/12/2007
your summary said it all...fantastic story
Laci chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Great Story! I haven't read all of it, but I just found one little nitpicky thing that was bothering me. Once people are removed from life support, they can still last up to three days. It's not a big thing, but it was kinda bothering. But other than that, I love your story!
letthemusicplay chapter 48 . 1/12/2007
I know this story has been around for a while but I just read it and I really love it. It is the first story I have read about Lorelai, I usually only read ones focused on rory mainly, but this story is Amazing with a capital A. I cant wait to start reading the sequal tommorow morning! The only part I would have to say I didn't like was that she went to London... but I'm guessing that happened for a reason and all will end well in the sequal!
Sarai chapter 48 . 11/15/2006
I love it!
Bookish0278 chapter 48 . 11/7/2006
I love how you nemaed the chapters after Beatles songs. You did do that on purpose didn;t you?
Waffle's Very Happy chapter 48 . 10/11/2006
i read this in the wrong order, i read the sequel then this so i kinda knew what was going to happen but it didnt take away from the story any. i loved all of it and i wish Joan was my mum she was amazingly well written, well dun i really loved it
cywen69 chapter 48 . 9/30/2006
All I have to say is WOW, this was an incredible journey we took with Lorelai and company. I loved the origiality you put in this. I was really bummed that Luke and her didn't make it, and we didn't really get to see the romantic side of their relationship. I love the first kiss, and other firsts the best. Her and Chris seemed more romantic than them. I hope the sequal has more of them romantically involved. I really enjoyed her journey through life.

Wendy
FluffySmarts chapter 48 . 9/20/2006
aw! that was a wonderful story!

now...now onto the sequal! yay!

Liz
McPhantom chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
"Did you know that your wife is a diabetic?”

“Were you aware that your wife has breast cancer?”

most unrealistic thing ever. and emily died? sad! but otherwise good story
Carley chapter 48 . 9/2/2006
Hey

When Are you going to make the sequel? Hopfully soon cuz this is one of my favorites, So make it quick quick!
McPhantom chapter 32 . 8/26/2006
omg this chapter is so sweet. i love lorelai and chris
Charmedchic72 chapter 48 . 8/14/2006
i am pretty much very sad that luke was too late! oh dang. alot sad. b/c that is just unhappy. well...at least trix disapproves of cecelia also...that is something. it is a very good thing there will be a sequel...b/c i was very sad (not unsatisfied...just sad) about this ending! anyways...can't wait to read the sequel.

*SAMMI*

ps...hope you didn't think i had stopped reading, since i hadn't reviewed and all that in 6 chapters!
Charmedchic72 chapter 47 . 8/14/2006
OMG...she is going to LONDON! if this was colored and underlined and stuff...that would be more of me in shock. just so you know! oh god...they are going to visit god...in london...and as much as i LOVE richard's mother (sarcasm, please) i do not love this new idea for lorelai! oh yay...luke is going after her...that is so happy! he is trying to fix things...next chapter now!
Charmedchic72 chapter 46 . 8/14/2006
i am sad that lorelai said no, but i can totally see her point! and i am sad that luke is pushing it and making lorelai unhappy-like! this chapter makes me sad. like alot. um...at least she can stay with sookie. that is somewhat happy. hmm...i am ready for the next chapter b/c i really want to know what happens...!