Reviews for Wrecked
Heart of the Wizard chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Woah that was really sad! I'm really nervous about the season premiere!
To Write Love On My Arm chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Did Sam die? Other than that it was really good, I almost cried when I read "Please don't die Sammy", very sweet...Really good job, just kind of confusing at the end...

XOXO

Anne
WishfulWriting chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I don't know what we'd do without hardass John! I do think Sam would have woken up first but I like having Dean's POV about his brother, so in that respect I really like the way you handled this. I can wait to see what happens in Season 2
Dawn N chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Please, update with another chapter. I'm dying to know how poor Sammy is doing. With words like "spinal injury" and "brain damage" my mind is going nuts! And, I'm eager to see how Dean handles things. I see great potential for some major brother angst. Write more soon!
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Will there be more?

I loved this story..."Always the neck"- lol, so true. Great job.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
johns dead and sammys not looking too good. :) i really hope you continue this one, i would like to see where you take it
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I'm hoping you are continuing this..? I absolutely loved the season finale, and I like your take on what happens next. I like John, so it's really bittersweet that he dies in your story, but it would be so touching if he died the way you describe. You really made his death noble.

It'd be great if you kept on with this!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Wow, great tag scene! And poor Sammy with the neck...what is it that makes it such an easy target?

Do you plan to post more or was this a oneshot? Either way, nice work.

JJ
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Oh, I like! You just love hurt!Sammy don't you? lol Can't wait for the next chapter of this (as well as Oglethorpe House). Great start )

Melissa
noname32 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
good job i thought it was good but really sad, i hope it doesn't end up like that i hope all of the winchester men live. i hop jon doesn't die. sam & dean too
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
is this a oneshot or are you going to keep going? i think you should write more this was really really good and the finale is driving me insane it's awesome to be able to read this story.
supercellchaser chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
There's going to be more right? It's got me hooked! Don't leave it at a cliffy like the evil supernatural people left us at the season finale! :-)
HendrickGrl25 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Really good, Hope there's another chapter
AlenaRivendell chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
wait, did are you saying that Dean died? or John?
Julie chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
OMG, I love this so much! This is almost exactly how I pictured the next episode to be. I can't believe we have to wait 4 months. It better make The CW. If it doesn't, i'll be so upset. lol Please update ASAP!