Reviews for What Might Have Been
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 25 . 4/16
This is a really good story so far. Just a few inconsistencies I noticed. It was said that they didn't know where the attack was going to take place, but Severus told Albus that it would happen in Enfield, he just didn't know the time of the attack. The other one is when did Harry meet up with Remus again? I mean the only mention was after Severus brought him home and they went out for the first time, Harry said Remie. Other than that there are no other mentions of Remus at all. I look forward to reading the rest of the story though.
Asure chapter 46 . 3/14
I alwayd pitying draco. He had suffered in JK books as bad character as bully, rich boy without brain(how he bully harry ia lame and not clever) and coward and bad family. But in this story he have to be pitying too. I worried about him in this ending, he have kind family but this is already show favorism as snape to harry anf harry still afraid of draco. It rare to find draco harry in most fanfict story beside he is main character.
batch of books chapter 6 . 3/13
Merlin's freaking balls, bless you, Mr/Mrs/Miss writer!
batch of books chapter 4 . 3/12
Merlin's Great Green Underpants, I have school tomorrow!
batch of books chapter 1 . 3/12
I have been searching for a good, captivating Severitus fanfiction with 20 chapters for a good 3 hours. I thought I read all the good ones (or the fanfictions that catch my attention), and I thought my luck had run short. Looks like it hasn't!

Thank you so much!

~ batch of books ~
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 1/23
Jajaja pobrecitos jajaja
setokayba2n chapter 46 . 4/27/2016
I liked the fic, Are you going to make a sequel?
marthapreston4 chapter 37 . 7/10/2015
okay no logical adult in there right mind would leave a 7 yr old in a house by themselves no matter how grown they seem
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
harry making breakfast is sooo beyond adorable
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Will u be making a sequel!?
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Why doesnt he retire from spying he was only doing it to keep the kid safe and now the best way to keep him safe is to not go
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
okay that elf is horrible at watching kids if got into the pond withot supervision
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 44 . 8/10/2014
That was horrible! Not the story, I mean but to Harry. Good thing Narcissa is dead.
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Harry is quite a well-behaved child! Severus is lucky... although I'm sure he has taught him well about manners, and fortunately, they avoided the incident with Lucius!
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Thank goodness Severus was under a glamour, and Harry did not seem too displeased to meet Malfoy.