Reviews for What Might Have Been
marthapreston4 chapter 37 . 7/10
okay no logical adult in there right mind would leave a 7 yr old in a house by themselves no matter how grown they seem
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 7/10
harry making breakfast is sooo beyond adorable
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 7/6
Will u be making a sequel!?
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Why doesnt he retire from spying he was only doing it to keep the kid safe and now the best way to keep him safe is to not go
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
okay that elf is horrible at watching kids if got into the pond withot supervision
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 44 . 8/10/2014
That was horrible! Not the story, I mean but to Harry. Good thing Narcissa is dead.
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Harry is quite a well-behaved child! Severus is lucky... although I'm sure he has taught him well about manners, and fortunately, they avoided the incident with Lucius!
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Thank goodness Severus was under a glamour, and Harry did not seem too displeased to meet Malfoy.
shadowphantomnes chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Aww, Harry finally calls Severus Dad. How nice! But why can't he just be Harry Snape forever? If Voldemort isn't dead, it surely isn't safe for him to be Harry Potter openly...
shadowphantomnes chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Snape certainly has a lot to learn about being a father! And Harry as a toddler is not exactly a perfect child either, but perhaps they can grow together.
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
I'm glad that Snape is being nicer to his house-elf on behalf of Harry!
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Well, food is always good, a bath is better, and I guess Severus is spared the necessity of diapers at the moment! I hope that between him and Lucy, they can take care of him...
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Thank goodness Severus did arrive in time to save Harry... will he hide him away, then?
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Oh! How terrible! Just when Severus was getting him a blanket, too! I hope Harry still lives...
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
How fascinating! I hope Snape will be a good father for Harry!