Reviews for My Eyes Are Dim, I Cannot See
KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was brilliant. I really enjoyed it. I like how this sets up the series too. It just fits in rather well, to me at least, and I really liked it. I honestly feel stupid because that's all I can fathom into a comment, that I really liked it, but I DID really like it! And you're writing style is beautiful, and nice and detailed! It was very enjoyable to read~
Schuikichiro chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Lol nice fic, and could really be a nice prequel to the cannon
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh my God, how could Lily? Even if Remy had been gay, if he hadn't said anything and that would mean he didn't want to be outed. I ought to know! Augh! Awful woman! I'm sorry, but once again, your story is so well written that I must say that it almost felt like Lily was betraying him, and that is something that I hate. I love the story, though, simply for getting an emotional response out of me. I may be emotional, but only if the fic is well written, which I have decided that all of your fics are. Well done.
duj chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wonderful turning of standard canon interpretation on its head in a completely canon-compatible way.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Nice take on those slash fics that seem to depend entirely on Sirius' indifference to the hopeful girl in the Pensieve scene, and Lupin's dark and shameful secret.
daydream1000 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
So glad I stumbled upon this! Unusual paring, but it works! Lily is usually portrayed as so perfect, I liked how she acted on her assumptions, which led to disaster. She was looking out for everyone’s best interests, but even she made big mistakes. And the ending was so perfect. Great job!
cecelle chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
"This woman was no butterfly but a moth – soft, quiet, dry, feathery: a creature of the dusk" - really loved that (and why shouldn't he wax poetic?)

Things could have turned out so differently if Lily hadn't been quick to assume things - it's amazing how sometimes the future pivots on something so minor.
Aerama chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Just like all of your stories, I still love this one; there's a freshness about it that makes each reading just as delightful as the first.

That moment, lost forever, where Petunia could have been _happy_ - so poignant. I found myself regretting what she became through all the years that followed.

I also appreciated how, misguided though the real reason was, it wasn't Remus's werewolfism that made Lily do what she did. He gets quite enough of that from himself, after all.

And, of course, the end is quite chilling.