Reviews for Darkness
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/15
That's cute! Even Legolas has to admit that he has fears, worries, and needs comfort. So sweet! Friends comfort friends right to the end. Adorable story!
Helena chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was beautiful. I even found myself "walking" in the woods of Lothlórien. Kudos to you :-)
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aw, Estel's such a great friend. :D I'm glad he was able to ease Legolas into sleep. He always knows what to do. n.n I thought that was an excellent touch, singing about Lothlorien. I love this: "Legolas' eyes were alive with fascination, and there was a light in them which Aragorn had not seen there since they had entered the vast darkness of Khazad-dûm." Also, that Estel put a blanket over Legolas, only concerned about his comfort. Estel's persistance was perfect in the beginning when Legolas was being so vague about what was bothering him. I love stories about their friendship as well, and you did not disappoint! :D
I am pretty sure I've read this before, but didn't review! Shame on me. I think I did it to a few other fics of yours as well so I'm going to go back through and check. I'm sorry! It's been a long time, and I hope you're doing well!
*hug*
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great interaction between that two friends!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hmm, nice. An interesting little book/movie insert. I liked it. I don't think Legolas got enough attention in that part. *recalls that's what fanfiction is for* I'm glad you wrote this oneshot! - I love all your fics!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Aragorn. Is. The. Best. *I give him a tight hug* You're entirely too sweet! :D Brava Silivren!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
aww this is kinda sweet you know. I cant remember but was it ever told why Aragorn ventured into Moria that one time or what? At any rate this 'sharing' made for a good little piece and the whole thing felt calm and nice and peaceful when not silent and eerie lol. Good one
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aw, perfect non slash cute moment between them! Even though I slept 10 hours last night, ive been sleeply all day!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
As always, I love the way you portray Estel and Legolas's friendship and how they just accept each other for who they are. Friends like that are scarce, aren't they? This was exceptionally well written - I really enjoyed it! Great job!
Motif chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I'm not quite sure if this story take place before or after Gandalf fight with Balrok. I guess it's before right. But you didn't mention about the wizard, just his staff.

I like that Aragorn sing to calm the elf prince. That made me felt like I would have the good dream if he sing me to sleep like that. Yeah, the elf song always beautiful.
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
yay for Legolas and Aragorn friendship fics...they're my personal fav in the whole LOTR section...I LOVED the simplicity of the plot you had with this fic, and the yummy angst that you had in there also...muahahahahahaha...gotta LOVE elf angst...- Now I DO believe I saw a whole bunch of fics in your author's account here...*goes to check them out to loose herself in Aragorn/Legolas friendship fics for awhile*
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This is a lovely little story. You really are a great writer and the way you convey such deep emotions is really moving. A wonderful sense of friendship is ever present in your writing of these two characters.
bewize chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This was outstanding! Truly outstanding work!

I'm in awe. Thank you for this.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Loved this! Please make more stories like this!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Hehe. I wonder how many of your stories I can read and review in one uh well technically morning since it's after midnight. So I guess it just doesn't pay to have major cave problems. Poor him *hides snicker* Maybe he should have gotten himself a problem with something a little less common like a saber toothed tiger or something. He'd have a hard time running into those! You know one thing I can't stand is people humming in the morning while I'm still trying to sleep. Course it might help if they could actually hold a tune. But for Estel or Legolas *dreamy sigh* Oh I could do anything! LOL!