Reviews for Tag for Devil's Trap
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh, it would have been so nice if this is what they had pulled during the opening of season two. If only, right? It would have fit perfectly. Love that even with how out of it Dean is, he's annoyed as anything that Sam is about to treat his baby like that. XD
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
They would have done a lot less damage to the Impala this way.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh how I wish that was true. Good idea. I suspect that Dean is going to be ready to kill Sam himself at the end of that drive.
b taylor chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Nice. Love the last line. "This is way better than the alternative..." Oh, how true. *sniff* poor Metallicar.
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
OK, I know this idea has been done a few times, but not that much compared to having the crash actually happen. Dean will be SO pissed if this is what happens and they all survive, and Sammy gets a scratch on his precious baby, pmsl. Great work.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Was kinda hopin for more cause I really liked your idea of how a vision would go. Wanted to see if the boys make it to the hospital or if they have to take on the demons. Good job none the less! :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
good idea, but hopefully it's a little too easy. I hope they come up with something so surprising that nobody sees it coming :)
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Loved it. Spot on characterizations of both Dean and Sam. I hope this becomes canon, but I kind of doubt it. Please write more. Thanks!
orangevanilla chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
heyy i really liked ur story, it was really imaginative. I hope that's what happened, honestly the finale was horrible, i can't believe they left it off like that. I wonder when the second season starts, but continue writing, it was really good )
Beth chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Hey this goes with my theory that it was just one of Sam's visions LOL I hope we're right
Homura Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Yeah, I kinda thought they might make something like that too. Anyway, cool story.
mariethorne chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Agh I think you should continue on with the story. I don't know how I'm going to manage the wait this summer.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Squee! Yes, yes, yes! A VISION! I'm glad I'm not the only one hoping this! SWEET! Thank you!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
aw it's so short i think you should keep going. oh my god that finale is driving me insane i can't get it out of my head.
DownwiththeSupernatural chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Nice. If only that's what really happened. I'll keep my fingers crossed cause I sure do prefer your version:-)

Christie