Reviews for Contrariwise
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 2/22
Ohhh, interesting concept! :D
Short but good!
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh gosh I'm feeling sorry for Dash! How did this happen?!
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Every time I read this, I love it a little more.
Ulyssa123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Not really sure why. But I really love this fic. Actually, its on of the very first fics I read and favorited on fanfiction! And by one of the first, I mean it IS the first one...

Anyway. I like to come back an re read it because I really like it and I REALLY like your writing.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Nice.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Keep trying to break Fenton, and eventually someone will be broken. I would really like to see Vlad learn that lesson... except Danny doesn't hold back this time...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
You have juz changed my opinions on Dash. I can see him in a better light now. And thinking back on his ego and all horrible things he done, maybe not. Maybe.
streetlights and music chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I loved it. I love how you went deeper into Dash's character rather than having him as just the jock who happens to bully Danny. The last line tore me.
tangerinee chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this so much! You should somehow continue it! :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I like how deep this is. I cannot verily describe it, but I can see another side of Dash and Danny. Thank you.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this was really good.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
An interesting way to flesh out this character.
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow. This is quite beautiful, in your right to the point illustration of the scene and underlying message that hits hard. Especially your insight into Dash's own problems pushing him to lash out at others. Wow. _
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 10/10/2011