Reviews for Worlds Fall Apart
Jette chapter 8 . 7/7
I like your story, and I feel you should know bras are not for keeping breasts "perky". There for giving them support so they don't wave all over the place.
Jessica larkson chapter 28 . 4/8
That was buetiful really I loved it so much you had me crying through half of the entire story but I am a little sad that you will not continue the story but still wonderful just perfect the best Ranma X Ryoga fan fiction I've ever read
wxyzsupermod chapter 28 . 3/14
Brava best ranma fanfic I have ever read
theweirdo chapter 28 . 2/14
I am so damn emotional oh god I'm making an ocean here! Thank you! This was so beautiful! :')
Mystera II chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
Well, I am sure that's not meant as it sounds like ... becomming a real and complete woman! XD
Nice story, you dot me nearly falling of the edge of my chair in worry.
That was a really, really close call!

*starting to lough*

Does this mean Ranma's problems will be now be Ryoga's, too?
I don't think Kuno will like the new boyfriend of his pigtailed goddess, and Shampoo might just try to eliminate the competition.
Well at least it will be good training for him.
Or at least Shampoo will be. Kuno is after all less than impressive as a real fighter. Too restricted by his Kendo and not adapting to fighting outside of the school competitions he used to win all the time.

But I rambled on long enough. Shows that I should not review when I start to get sleepy.
Off to bed I go!
Thanks for the nice story!

~Tera
Wow chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
This is the best Ranma fanfic I've ever come across. Read it all in one day.
Naora91 chapter 28 . 8/3/2015
D'AAAAAWWWWWWWW TT-TT
tacaloking chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
you did a great job with this story the last story i read that had ranma being born as a girl didn't really do a good job writing how big a impact it would have on ranma to learn something like that but i feel you did a much better job with it
clockright chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Thank you for writing this, I am not sure if you will read the comment though. It is a great story, that makes me feel both sadness and joy. Which is one of the treasures of a good read.
k.y chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
hates how akane gets angry sooooooooo easily and that she never believes ranma!
Kumiko chapter 28 . 6/15/2014
That was a perfect ending... I wish I found this fanfic a few years sooner than I did! Great job writing it! _
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2/2014
Dude I loved this! And I thought that there weren't any good ranko x ryoga FICs around! Ur awesome! I read this without stopping and now I'm pretty sure my eyes are ruined... Still.. Worth it! **
osa-chan chapter 28 . 4/28/2014
Beautiful story
Thank you so much for the good read! You have so much talent!
Mai Mai123 chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
I started this at 1:00 am... It now 6 am! God I was crying so much! I love it it was so beautiful
(;w;)