Reviews for The Kiss
that was so sad and sweet at the same time
Ventus chapter 1 . 5/1
SH*T THAT'S SO GOOD, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVEN LIKE TO READ FANFICS BUT NOW I'M SO HAPPY AND WANTING MORE *_* I thought I was the Only one to shipp Klaus x Violet tho X'D
carverwords19 chapter 1 . 3/3
I just.. I just.. Broken into a million pieces. I mean, this is so beautiful from the beginning until the last. I dont know what I've to say. Because it is too perfectly beautiful. Not to demand much but surely that's what happend. So pure, honest, and authentic. I love you because you made it just the way they were. Especially for Sunny's pov. AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW I'M ABOUT TO CRY BECAUSE OF VIOLET&KLAUS WERE TOGETHER IN AN 'WRONG-LINE' SITUATION. I really am, hope that they weren't a siblings for god sake.

Thank you. This is made my day.
n n n n n chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Your brain is weird, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Wat
Crash chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Very good.
conscientious chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I absolutely love this. The way you depict their characteristics... their feelings... their thoughts...

The way the sentences flow and meld together into this work of absolute perfection...

I love this in all entirety. And even though I've never thought of VioletxKlaus happening, you've managed to grab me in a rather tight grip. So tight, in fact, that I might start shipping Violet and Klaus. :D

Thank you so much for displaying this lovely piece of art. :)

-Nike
rainbowflyer chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
oh my word i had no idea but now that i know it is kind of they are related it is modern time people!
Juliet Rivers chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I think this might be the fifth time I read this fanfic and I just need to say: I cannot get tired of reading it! Absolutely perfect and amazing the way you described the confused feelings Violet and Klaus felt, and absolutely addicting how you wrote the whole story, you, somehow, managed to remain true to the characters, who are quite complicated, and still make it all really original!
Totally loved it, in my most sincere opinion you have an amazing gift, use it well (:
Congrats on the perfect fic!
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
beautiful writing.
shaylove chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I am kind of in love with this.
Unique imperfections chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
cool
Anne Onymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was simply amazing. It was so meaningful and thought-provoking. It was written perfectly- you didn't have Klaus and Violet take it to far, but Klaus' heartache was definitely there and I felt it. Was it wrong that I was tearing up...? Well done.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Why am I reading depressing stories? Anyway, great job. You handled everything quite well and besides my masochistic nature, I enjoyed this.
That Vintage Dress chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
The voice you give each of them in their separate sections is really fitting, and totally makes it, I think. :) Poor Klaus, I think his part was the most heartwretching - though Sunny's last line was the best. :) Loved it.