Reviews for Selfish
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great insight, well written, nice job! :)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is an excellent look at Sam's thoughts during that time. I especially like this part of it: "I’m not like Dad… I can’t commit the rest of my life to hunting this thing down."

The thing is, that I never looked at it like that. I never considered that Sam's worst nightmare is to have his entire life wrapped up in the hunt, and that he might understand that if they don't kill it soon that's exactly what he's going to end up doing.

This was short, but great.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Yeah very true. I hate when Dean calls Sam selfish because I think he is just as selfish. I mean, come off it - he wants Sam to give up his dreams because Dean doesn't want him to leave? And then he tries emotional blackmail?

Thanks for addressing it!
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
You know, that whole Dean calling Sam selfish all the time thing is really getting old with me, too. I'm actually trying to address it in one of my stories right now. I think Dean is at least as selfish as he thinks Sam is! Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Sammy girl... ;)

I can't wait for your next story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Yeah, I can see these thoughts flowin' through Sam's head. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I’m not like Dad… I can’t commit the rest of my life to hunting this thing down. I can’t. I’m not strong enough and I just don’t have it in me.

Very cool, well thought-out lines.

I'm just wondering . . . who's your roommate?