Reviews for Key to Flying
Romantically Loveless chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Umm... I kinda got confuesed. is this ALL one story?
snowy.panda chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I lo ve this pairing and this story
XxblackwingsxX chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
KYA!

one of the greatest stories I have read!

TsubasaXMisaki forver!

Kya!

I just want to ask, did they really kissed in the manga?

Anyway, great job!

Ja!
Julye chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
My fav story!

Dont know how to express my feeling into words, but I love it, really!
Anon chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
i loved this..so well written and soo good..i havent read a 30 kisses this good ever!

please keep on writing!
SilverMoonCat chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
do the reall kiss in the manga?
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
That was totally sweet! Who d hell is Tono n wat is his alice?
JadOo chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
Yatta finally all 30kisses are done :D Otsukaresama

I really love the way you've portrayed Misaka and Tsubasa through all the thirty pieces. Nicely done!
Aliora chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
You know my favourite parts (#29 especially, I still think it's a fantastic take on the paradise idea) and I know just how much time and effort was put into writing each and every 'kiss'. Congratulations on a completed claim; you've put blood, sweat and tears into your writing and it clearly shows. Tsubasa/Misaki will never take the place of Natsume/Mikan in my heart, but your personal canon has affected me and I like them a lot more now.

Well done, and good luck in your next GA endeavour. *coughKokoroyomicough*
Star of Shadow chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Your fic is really cool! Update!
xXvioletangelaliceXx chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
nice and lnog this time! i liked all the backtsory and tsubasa was good again. i cant wait for the last part keep writing ok!
xXvioletangelaliceXx chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
good writing again. nice bist of romance put here adn there and the kiss themes worked good
xXvioletangelaliceXx chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
more kisses and more fun and i liked this one too! you make tsubasa realy funny and i like the way he and misaki get along
xXvioletangelaliceXx chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
another realy good chapter with more misaki and tsubasa goodness! i love how you do the characters they come across really well
xXvioletangelaliceXx chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
hi jsut wanted to say that this wsa really good and i liked how misaki is always bossing around tsukasa. i can't wait for more!