Reviews for The Princes and the Frog
awintea chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aw that's so cute! ...Trust the Hyoutei boys to not be able to catch a frog XD
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Great fic! D'you write a sequel yet?
Maki Kitozaki chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
lolz ~ that was quite amuzing... JIROU!
nessi chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Loved it. xD Jiroh is adorable. x3 The "protect Ore-sama the way it had been written on the stars." is so Atobe. If there is a sequel, I'll be waiting.
KatoKathy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
LOl, aww that was actually really funny and cute with the frog and Jiroh. . Please do make a sequel.
Lost Dragon'Kin chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
LOL! I absolutely love this! Especially the line, "...protect Ore-sama the way it had been written in the stars." It's just so Atobe. XD Crossing my fingers for the sequel!
MissSilver chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I am still laughing even now! Lol... My parents are giving me weird looks. lol It just so funny and to think that Jiroh would be their rescuer that just so funny! lol. I know that this fic is like a drabble but keep on writing! Your really good and write some thing for the other schools. PLease!
Zeriku chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
OMG! that is so awesome! i really loved the way you wrote this story... and the story itself! this story made me laugh my brains out! lol please write more!
Unsugar chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
OMG... That was so hilariously funny! I knew that they somehow hated frogs, but you made it good! Two thumbs up!

And I wonder what will the Seigaku regulars think if they ever found out about this...
Ta-Re chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I love it!The story's cute nad very hilarious~ I didn't see their reactions coming. Well written!
G chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
*laughs* That's birllient! But..." robotic dogs (a result of a very traumatic incident from when he was a little boy many years ago) " was the best. You will be writing a story about that soon, right? Pleaasse?
Insanatrix chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Kawaii! Hyotei's regulars sound like a bunch of sissys off the court
Darth Claire chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
HA! love it. very funny. Hyotei is just too frickin' prissy sometimes. go Jiroh!