Reviews for Patient Potions Master
Howl chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Brilliant! Only worried you're going to make Snape out to be an evil git, which will fit character (not MY character, but who cares about that, eh?) :p Mind, I still think JKR's going to have him good, honestly. Anyway, the plot is intriguing and I'm thirsting for more, here, honestly. The characters are very true, I love it, and I can't wait to see what happens-Oh, oh, please implore a girl's wishes and don't make Snape too evil, if you're not going for a truce here.
paris97 chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Nice ending! I can't wait to find out what Snape has up his sleeve. I do hope you update soon.
pinkalarmclock chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
omg thats evil-and i dont just mean the cliffie! this is a really great story! so on my alert list lol

luv em
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Wow. Awesome! I totally did not see that coming. Oh poor Harry. I bet that this next grilling of questions is going to be an awesome scene! I wonder, will Harry run? What type of questions will Snape ask? I guess we'll just have to see. :) Snape is so devious. Thank you so much for posting it! Please update soon! And, if you want, please post this on Potions and Snitches!
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Wonderful writing. I loved, loved the way you showed Snape: "Watch where you’re going Potter,” Snape said, dusting down his robes swiftly as if to rid himself of any traces of him. Harry noticed that he was trembling, fumbling with his keys as he opened the door to the classroom. Snape swept swiftly in and, with a flick of his wand, ignited the torches that lined the murky dungeon, sending flickering shadows across the wall. Harry hesitated in the doorway, watching as Snape sat down at the desk and, as if he had forgotten that Harry was there, muttered something under his breath impatiently, and buried his head in his hands.

Harry took a step forward and immediately Snape looked up, his eyes black and flashing with something that Harry had never seen in them before.

“Enlighten me; are you planning to hang around in my doorway all evening?” Harry said nothing, stepping inside the classroom, and closing the door behind him."

Wow. Really good job capturing him and showing that part of him skillfully and tenderly.
ImperialJedi chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Oh this might be fun. I always wondered how IC characters would react to learning all the stuff Harry's gotten into and how some circumstances aren't because of his actions. I look forward to the next chapter.

Lauren Dezario chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Looks like a wonderful start to a wonderful story! Waiting avidly for more!
serena23 chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Wow I really like your fic. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter. Are you going to have Harry talk about some abuse that his family gives him? How far will it go? Are you going to talk about Harry's father's past? His effects caused by the dementor's? This is really interesting. Please update really soon.

Yasona Black chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
*squeals and jumps up and down* DUDE! THIS ROCKS! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
GuTTerArT chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
The vindictive git! I love it! The way you write the events as a sick, twisted little personal challenge for Snape is simply genius. Oh, and an additional note *cringe*. I have a feeling Harry's in for it now. I'd hate to be him.
AdmiralJackal chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
I wonder what Snape is going ask Harry.

Update soon.
Shry chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
How exciting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
gabbana chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Very good! more detention and classroom-scenes.

Keep it angsty
GuTTerArT chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
This definitely grabbed my attention. I can't wait for more! Snape is such an ignorant prat at times, but you have to respect him. In these types of fics I tend to feel that Harry's behavior is rather - over-dramatic. But, I can assure you, that is definitely not the case with this. It's more than justified, I would have hexed him with something vile, personally - something semi-permanant - oh, a pink affro and irremovable tie-dye robes - *cough* Where was I going with that? Oh, yeah. Really, very well done. Look forward to the next chapter.
Shry chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Keep going! I want to see what happens, and yes they are in character, but it doesn't have to stay that way.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »