Reviews for Patient Potions Master
Blue Flyhight chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Woah! *double takes* I've never seen a story with both harry and snape so in-character. Congratulations! Finally a story were both of the characters are at their fullest potential. I'm sick of authors placing either all the blame on harry or on snape. But this is simply brilliant!

By the way, some of the words you use at times seem kinda akward, as if you knew what you wanted to say but couldn't find the right word. Might I suggest a beta reader?
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
better then the first chapter. please update again soon
gabbana chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Very good! I think Harry should start a muggle fight with Snape in detention. Punch his nose real hard and give him a black eye, for "calling" hermione a mudblood :D
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Well written. It just makes me sad though, because both Sev and Harry are held back by their flaws. You do have them in character though, because this happens in the books too. I'd like to see what direction you would take this if you decide to continue it. :)

-IJedi
SchattenShadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I really loved it! I think the characterization is very on target.
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
really good. please post more.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Nice chapter! :D Oh wow, you really have Snape. On man, that's one of the most daring versions of Snape that I've seen. Good job!
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
very good.I can see Harry being that stupid he already has shown his act before you think attitude in J.K. Rowling's book. A couple more chapters sounds good to me
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12