Reviews for Patient Potions Master
eskaybe1 chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
Really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Eskaybe
Janet Beavers chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
I almost stopped reading your story several times because it didn't make sense and now I realize I should have stopped. It was a waste of my time. You really had no plot to speak of and the story line was just so convoluted. It's not that your writing is bad; it's your story telling that needs work.
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
aww. i started of reading the sequel to this, but after the first chapter i was clueless so i read this. it was really sweet, and i cried during the dream chapter. fabulous story. i only hope the sequel is just as good.

great work

Victoria
aradonai chapter 16 . 6/20/2007
Wow, great job! I really didn't expect that to be Snape's motive but I think his character really would feel that guilty. I think you did an awesome job with characterization on Snape, Remus, Harry and Ron. I actually don't think Hermione would be so blind to Ron's feelings but she was very in character as well. I'm glad you brought Remus into the story because I was a bit annoyed about HBP when he was hardly mentioned at all. Anyways, great job and keep up the stellar work!

aradonai
NadaZilch chapter 16 . 5/4/2007
That's really sad. I would have liked Harry to show somehow that he appreciated the apology: give him something to do with Lily, perhaps. Show Snape he'd forgiven him even a little.
A Nonny Mouse chapter 16 . 1/21/2007
I'm so happy I could cry. I love your story, but when I saved it to my computer months ago, I forgot to write down the title. I just reread it last night and have spent a long time searching for it today. I can't believe I actually found it.

You're an amazing writer. I think you captured Snape and Harry perfectly in this story. If only HPB had gone this way, huh?
teachersnape64 chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Great story!
la anjita chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
I'd normally wait until I've finsihed a story,at lest, to the chapter that was last updated, but I thought a wee bit of reassurance was necessary here:

Hem hem

This nothing wrong with a bit of angst. Harry's a teenager, Snape's a git...put the two together and BANG!

Anyway *thumbs up* loving it so far, my dear.
Spiorad chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
I have read up to this chapter and have not yet reviewed but after I read this chapter I felt that I had to. Dumbledore is a royal *#*! _!_! (UR)(*#U$ in this chapter. He wants Harry to spill his feelings that he has had bottled up for so long and when he finaly does he gives him the "You love him forever and he loves you" talk, which he could have given to Harry WITHOUT putting him through such turmoil and then just shoves him off. Whats up with that?
Kitty chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
I love your story. It made me cry, a rare occurance. Keep up the good work!
pansy318 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Great story!
Ao yuki chapter 16 . 6/5/2006
Cheers! This is the perfect ending for this fanfic! Nothing too fancy, this is just right. Hai! :D
Ao yuki chapter 15 . 6/5/2006
Sigh... Poor Snape. He has a weird way of saying sorry, doesn't he?
Ao yuki chapter 13 . 6/5/2006
Do you know what i am currently thinking? Hm... On to the next chappie!
Ao yuki chapter 12 . 6/5/2006
Okay... Snape has gone bonkers hasn't he? Lol. Just kidding, but i'm gonna read the next chapter now!
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »