Reviews for Patient Potions Master
Ao yuki chapter 12 . 6/5/2006
Okay... Snape has gone bonkers hasn't he? Lol. Just kidding, but i'm gonna read the next chapter now!
Ao yuki chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
Well... Snape is certainly acting weird. I wonder hm...
Ao yuki chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
Snape! Taking points off Slytherin! *is horrified* Lol. :D
Ao yuki chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Aww... Harry has to surpress so many things in him. My heart goes all out to him.
Ao yuki chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Oh... Now i can understand it a little. Just a little bit, i can see where it's going. :D
Ao yuki chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
I am incline to think that Snape is insane... o_0?
Delaine chapter 16 . 5/31/2006
Really good story. I just sat and read it in one go. It is very well written and incredibly dramatic. I can't wait for the sequels. Nicely done!
saiyanwizard chapter 16 . 5/27/2006
"Have you ever heard that old bag sing?" Ha ha, very funny! This was a nice ending to wrap up the whole story. Overall, this fic was very good. Your character portrayals were on for the most part. I commend you; keeping the characters true to the story can be hard, I know. Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
saiyanwizard chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
"Snape hadn’t been punishing Harry at all, he had been punishing himself." OH, I GET IT, I GET IT! It makes total sense now :). Oh, and sorry...no offense intended...but the paragraph that starts with "Oh Harry" (where Remus is speaking) was kinda OC. But I'll go with it. Onto chapter 16...the grand finale...
saiyanwizard chapter 14 . 5/26/2006
Wow, there's three chapters waiting for me! I'M SO EXCITED! This was kind of odd and scary all in one. I was a bit confused at first, but I think I get it all now. Now for chapter 15...
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
The ending's annoying... It's just...been left. Lol. I'll let you off thought because of the other one you're writing that'll answer the questions! 'Twas really rather good! And i'm loving the snape-ness :) There isn't enough of Snape in the world. At least not well-characterised Snape. Who doesn't want to bum Harry. Lol. :D Well done you! I look forward to the next one... which i will relentlessly pester you about. You can't even escape me by avoidin me on the internet 'cause i'll be there, banging on your door and whining at you... Mwoahahahahaha!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Good end. I loved the story. It was well written, better then mine I do believe.

~EAS~
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 9 . 5/26/2006
Hahaha! You know, with all that Draco pressing against Harry you could be a slash writer :p lol Anyways, great tension between the three at the end there. :)
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Genius, Pure Genius. :)
AdmiralJackal chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Good ending. Ron and Hermoine should have gotten together. And it made sense the way you explained why Snape did what he did.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »