Reviews for My Funny Friend and Me
Chocolat a' la folie chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love this! Even if it's short, you showed what Natsume's thoughts are; his fear and the need to overcome it. Fluffy. While reading this, the image of the scenes from the anime played inside my head. :D
natsunelover chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wrath of Athena chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Of your three fics, this one's my favorite. _ It really doesn't matter if it's short, the message and emotions are there. Keep it up! :D
sparkling-saphyre chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
awe... this story was like NATSUME's POV durng the kidnaping thing of REO MOURI... hahaha...
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Mikan and Natsume forever.
Sapphire-Amethyst chapter 1 . 5/5/2006 really are mean. I was too lazy to log-in but you made me! T_T Hm? Are the flamers getting on your nerves? Don't worry, bahala sila sa buhay nila!

I really don't know anything about Gakuen Alice since we don't have Animax (if you watch it there, that is). So...Natsume is a boy? His name sounds like a girl.

Umm..."despite" is never followed by "of". That only happens with "in spite". Other than that, no more errors.

I could really feel the emotion here. Great fic!

Hey, still know me?

flamecaster27 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Haha, yes, yes. Short but sweet. Great work! And it's only 180 words? Haha, kawaii! )
Keiko Oda chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw... this is so cute! I love it! I'm going to add this to my favorite stories and story alert list! This totally ROCKS! It's sweet and simple yet, so...beautiful! Good job!