Reviews for Hyuuga Secret Arts
zafnak chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
"It's not my fault! I heard yelling!" Naruto protested. He then followed Temari's gaze. "Damn, Neji," he muttered. "No wonder you're so fast; you've got three legs!"

Best. Line. EVER! I can't stop laughing
etoileetneige chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Phew. What a story. This is my second time through and it's only gotten better.
tomoyohime8 chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
i don't think Neji's genes are an issue, considering hiashi and hizashi were identical twins... Neji-'niisan' is a lot closer than people assume, :D

i'm not exactly sure on the order that i'm supposed to read this, so i've been going back and forth among the stories. but i love 'em. XD it's just sad for hanabi, in a way.
dajiangyou chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
LOVE this tory! Great job, I especaially like the last chapter, but all of them are great!
dajiangyou chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Warm fuzzies! Whoo! Great chapter, it rocked!
dajiangyou chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Neji would use the honorific -sama with Hanabi because her father is the Head, and, she is of the Main Family. But that's just what I've gathered...from reading so many stories...

_ Good story! _
InoxxHyuga chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Great I love it. Hanabi is pretty mean. My hubby doesn't like that.

Neji's Wiffie,

InoxxHyuga
InoxxHyuga chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Great so far. I think the charecters are pretty much the same. Also I would like to use some of your ideas on the organization of the Hyuga clan for my fics. Tell me if I can Thx.

Neji's Wiffie,

InoxxHyuga

P.S. According to the anime and japanese charecters it's HYUGA not HYUUGA
suena chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
is this gonna be a nejiX tenten thing? or no hm...
suena chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
hanabi seems to like the emotionless facade ill read on
chaosdragon82 chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Wonderful Chapter.
Shiakou chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Does being the Hyuuga Head omly change when the previous one dies?
chaosdragon82 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
This fanfic is simply the best and the way you mad it intermingle with the other one is great. Love the last scene, it is hularious. Neji's the man.
Carcass One chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
While the entire series is excellent as a whole, I think Hyuuga Secret Arts in particular is the high point of the series with the best material. Having said that, there isnt much constructive criticism to offer for this fic... except to say the series definitely needs more omake material like this chapter. hillarious.
Shiakou chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
I think Hanabi's better off with Naruto but I won't be rude about it. *winks*

That last bit was perfect for balancing out this chapter. Everything was getting too serious.