Reviews for Drunken Nights
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved!
saturn02 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
OMIGAWD SO CUTE~ luved it... you should make a 2nd chapter! SORA MADE ME LAUGH SO HARDDDD I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIEEEE! anyway awesome fic... :D
Stuxain chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very well written, it really spoke and was actually believable. I enjoyed reading what I expected to be only a mild fanfiction, didn't pay attention to the notice bar at the top lol, but it was interesting the whole time, I thought it was great. Makes me re-think some things about myself.

Very good job, this really is very well done.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Haha, this fic had me laughing the entire time and the make out scene was very cute.
wakinyan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i hope that there will be a chapter 2 soon
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh, I loved it. Especially the whole Sora really wasn't drunk bit.
rikusofan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
omg this was fun! Never red a better rikuxsora fanfic! XD

IT'S JUST CHAP 1? YAAY! I'll wait for the next chap!
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
i knew it! he wasn't drunk! yay for me. XD i just guessed it anyway. wasn't really sure until Riku...well, spit it out. the party. oh my, it was crazy. too crazy. D it's a pity Tidus, Selphie, Kairi and gang didn't know what happened behind their backs. heheh! XP
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
haha Look at the weather!

Oh man, TEH EARS! i was like wait...ears? EARS! lol.

AND i was like YAY HE ISNT DRUNK! wo0t.

You're probably thinking one of those wow, old story, reivews. I LURVED it my darling. I know when people review mya ncient stories i'm liek wtBLAZES are you reading THAT for.

LOVED IT! Just the kinda Soriku i needed!

~Rosie
kuriqa chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
WHOO FOR YAOI! lol... that's one way to get what you want and find out if they like you or not... if riku hadn't kissed back sora could've just pretended to not remember because of the alcohol... lol... and your writting has so improved since this... lol...

huggles

k
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Funny! Yes, Selphie would have scared the /beep/ out of anyone if she was drunk...wonder if she got drunk in FF8...

Anyways, I loved it! Riku would probably stay away from drinks...though I would have had Riku jump Sora /imidiately/. I'm crazy that way.

Oh, and thanks for the cookies! Yum! _
Elfygoldfish chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I love it!
KHPrincess31 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh! That was great! I'm still laughing. I really thought Sora was drunk. Keep up the great work!
Ashlee-chii chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That Sora is a good fake drunk, lol, XD
Kousuke chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I LOVED IT SO FCKIN MUCH!