Reviews for Alumni News
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is hilarious! (I would PM you if that option were available, but alas, I have searched your profile and I do not see how).

Anyway, I _definitely_ adored Urgulanilla. (I've just gotten to the part where she and Claudius accidentally share and bed in the audio of I, CLAUDIUS I'm listening to in the car, and Claudius wisely sleeps through all the fuss).

I do look forward to future stories of yous.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Hilarious, I like it.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
HA! I think it's a toss-up between Percy's promotion and "Miss Granger, *this means you*". But then again Filch's "lovable, roughish" last words, "He will miss Ceridwen (nee ROSIER) and Blanche (nee GOYLE), but life must go on…," and all the places Dracaena Drusilla Lucila Mortiana Paige is going to be raised were all pretty darn good too.

I'm glad Crabbe gets cute daughters as well.
Tu lo sai inc chapter 1 . 5/21/2006

A very original, well-cariied out idea.

Tu lo Sai
Bagge chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Really cool! Beware, bankrobbers, you have more than goblins to look out for now. I just love Crabbe's owlery, and their collection of cute children (the baby with the egg would be a pride for any alumni news letter). The thriving Weasley clan is also a fine piece. It is nice to see that there are a number of non-hogwarts characters; all marriges are not formed at school. A wonderful piece of fun.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Glorious! I didn't know you were on fanfiction net or I would have added you to favourites before.
cecelle chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Really funny!

I can just picture the Malfoy baby.

And love those Snape lines!

Sounds like a plausible future for Zabini, as well (and the slew of Weasley grandkids is, of course, inevitable!)
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
absolutley hilarious! one of the funniest fics i've read for a long long time! brilliant!
floro13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
hehehe- snapes announcement!

r x
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was great. Especially liked Snape's announcement, and the descriptions of the pictures.
hurrdurrrasdsadsad chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Made me smirk a couple of times. Good read.
antijuicy chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
"PERCY WEASLEY has just been promoted to Head of Pointless Pastimes in the Department of Magical Games and Sports-"

LAMO! Nice degrees of sarcasm and irony combined.